CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Last Christmas by Wham re-enactment

Guest N/A

So as is usually the case at this time of year, Mrs Monumental demands a holiday to get away from all the pushing, shoving, car park ques, fights in Tescos and shit repeats of Dads Army and Eric and Ernie.   She plums for a ski trip and bases her choice on her favourite xmas song...last xmas...by the biggest poof outside of Queen and Elton.    Anyway we head off to Saas Fe for a spot of skiing.

Car waiting for us at airport for transfer has a Slovakian driver.   Polite chat in car turns to politics.   He says..... so how are you lot going to survive now you are out of the EU?   I ask him were he is from? He say Dubrovnik.  I ask why he is working in Switzerland?  He says there is no work in his home town.    I tell him,  don’t fucking piss off the hand that feeds you.  If we don’t come on holiday, there won’t be 65 million Lithuanians or Portuguese taking our place on expensive ski holidays next year.    It will all work out just fine and Brits like us will continue to subsidize the rest of the feckless European countries and keep them from starving to death.     He states quiet proudly in stern defence that he is a trained doctor and his family are a proud family.    I remind him to keep his eyes on the road as he is my taxi driver.   The irony is lost on him as he is a feckless foreigner.   I give him a huge tip upon arrival, just to show him the utter distain I have for him and his EU supporting political types, who fucking ironically are so qualified that the EU system has them doing menial jobs in countries far from their homes at xmas just to feed their families.     What a fucking Cunt.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Everyone looking in on the same scenario......but each  from a different window. The people have spoken, we have a Tory government with Boris Johnson at the helm. God help the poor, sick and disadvantaged.

Its going to get very interesting in three or four years time when there are fewer excuses for blaming the EU for any problems.

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So as is usually the case at this time of year, Mrs Monumental demands a holiday to get away from all the pushing, shoving, car park ques, fights in Tescos and shit repeats of Dads Army and Eric and Ernie.   She plums for a ski trip and bases her choice on her favourite xmas song...last xmas...by the biggest poof outside of Queen and Elton.    Anyway we head off to Saas Fe for a spot of skiing.

Car waiting for us at airport for transfer has a Slovakian driver.   Polite chat in car turns to politics.   He says..... so how are you lot going to survive now you are out of the EU?   I ask him were he is from? He say Dubrovnik.  I ask why he is working in Switzerland?  He says there is no work in his home town.    I tell him,  don’t fucking piss off the hand that feeds you.  If we don’t come on holiday, there won’t be 65 million Lithuanians or Portuguese taking our place on expensive ski holidays next year.    It will all work out just fine and Brits like us will continue to subsidize the rest of the feckless European countries and keep them from starving to death.     He states quiet proudly in stern defence that he is a trained doctor and his family are a proud family.    I remind him to keep his eyes on the road as he is my taxi driver.   The irony is lost on him as he is a feckless foreigner.   I give him a huge tip upon arrival, just to show him the utter distain I have for him and his EU supporting political types, who fucking ironically are so qualified that the EU system has them doing menial jobs in countries far from their homes at xmas just to feed their families.     What a fucking Cunt.

Fuck off. No way is that cunt a Dr.

Also, I've been to Dubrovnik and it's the piss taking, rip off capital of the world. They charge a fucking fortune for a drink and if you go and have a meal in the Old Town, they'll fucking fleece you. All because that pile of shite Game of Thrones was filmed there. I hope the fucking place breaks off and falls into the Adriatic.

Sean Bean's a cunt. 

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Everyone looking in on the same scenario......but each  from a different window. The people have spoken, we have a Tory government with Boris Johnson at the helm. God help the poor, sick and disadvantaged.

Oh my Gawd. Can somebody break out the libtard violins please?

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You’ll be the first fucker to start screaming when the wheels fall off the wagon. You’ll have to go on strike to get justice..oh wait...

The wheels on the wagon have been let on a 20 year franchise by the department for transport and will be delivering a profit to the treasury by the third year .. what can possibly go wrong? I mean its not as if the franchise holder can walk away if things go pear shaped .. errrr

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Especially when he got that turkey stuck on his head.

Yeah. Mr Bean's brilliant. My favourite bit is where he shoots Baldrick in the cock with an arrow. Or that one with the trench.

Bit of a gloomy ending though, could've jazzed it up a bit with some saucy japes involving sausages and machine gun barrels.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 27/12/2019 at 03:03, Monumental cunt said:

Whereabouts in Slovakia is Dubrovnik?

• 2 months later...
On 27/12/2019 at 09:30, Dawn Chorus said:

Yes there are but Mick Ashley and Sir Philip Greed have got east Europeans working in most of them and, it looks like the Romanians and Albanians are breaking the rocks on Dartmoor.

Mick Ashley has said that the Sports Direct stores are to remain open as they are in a unique position to keep the country fit and healthy and fat size 28 mothers clothed.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 27/12/2019 at 03:03, Monumental cunt said:

I bet you’re really wishing you were back at Butlin’s now.