CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox killing Lawyer

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi

We have far too many urban foxes round my way, fed and encouraged by the fast food waste chucked all over the pavement by the Greta Thunderpants generation, constantly crying about the environment.......”you make me go to school on a Friday? How dare you?”

The mating season is coming up very soon, when you get woken up in the middle of the night by their blood curdling screeching and screaming........the foxes I mean, not the spoilt know it all brats.

However when it comes to remoaner scum and friends of that piece of shit, Gina fucking Miller, give me foxes any day of the week. I want this murdering scumbag hung, drawn and quartered. It’s the only language trash like that understand.

• 10 months later...
16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Indeed, the fox-hunting fraternity have shot themselves in foot. This is the webinar that created the shitstorm. Its hard to to say which is the greater, the sheer arrogance or abject stupidity in having a webinar where interested parties collude to hoodwink the legislators, the authorities and the public

webinar - YouTube

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, the fox-hunting fraternity have shot themselves in foot. This is the webinar that created the shitstorm. Its hard to to say which is the greater, the sheer arrogance or abject stupidity in having a webinar where interested parties collude to hoodwink the legislators, the authorities and the public

webinar - YouTube

They have talked about perjury without realising that they have wandered into the territory of conspiracy .. conspiracy is in theory at least the greater crime with a potential life sentence.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

webinar - YouTube

Perhaps these retired and serving police officers should be looked at more closely .. what their service records are/were like and their connections .. pontentially if they are willing to assist the hunts in evading the law it might be that they are/were also assisting others to do the same.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Perhaps these retired and serving police officers should be looked at more closely .. what their service records are/were like and their connections .. pontentially if they are willing to assist the hunts in evading the law it might be that they are/were also assisting others to do the same.

The police are slowly experiencing an attitude adjustment thanks mainly to elected Police and Crime Commissioners who have their eye on the court of public opinion and votes. The more intransigent are the Local Rural Crime Teams.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2019 at 00:27, judgetwi said:

We have far too many urban foxes round my way, fed and encouraged by the fast food waste chucked all over the pavement by the Greta Thunderpants generation, constantly crying about the environment.......”you make me go to school on a Friday? How dare you?”

The mating season is coming up very soon, when you get woken up in the middle of the night by their blood curdling screeching and screaming........the foxes I mean, not the spoilt know it all brats.

However when it comes to remoaner scum and friends of that piece of shit, Gina fucking Miller, give me foxes any day of the week. I want this murdering scumbag hung, drawn and quartered. It’s the only language trash like that understand.

You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, the fundamental truths of life.... as time goes by. 

BYE BYE CUNT

On 28/12/2019 at 14:15, Wolfie said:

'Batter' indeed, Neil. I bet your fellow Anglian hicks sat around the table, grunting like wildebeests as they slurped down your roast with cans of Strongbow, unknowing to the true identity of its special jus.

I'd imagine they all drew straws over who performed the deed, and the loosers had one hand clasping a Strongbow, and the other choking a different type of chicken. It's what passes for sport in the fens... 

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A twatter contact has said that the covid issue is proving convenient to some hunts in that it is making their activities harder to monitor and in many cases preventing the sabs from getting anywhere near..

Seemingly in some tier 3 and 4 areas where there are large estates with little or no easy public access hunts have been taking place. Police often conveniently diverted elsewhere on covid related duties. .. perhaps there are others here who might know more.

26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Seemingly in some tier 3 and 4 areas where there are large estates with little or no easy public access hunts have been taking place. Police often conveniently diverted elsewhere on covid related duties. .. perhaps there are others here who might know more.

I know the police are actively harassing white people for meeting up with a few of their relatives whilst completely ignoring crowded mosques and 'Com-yoonity centres', heaving with blacks and Asians. 

White is the new black.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

At least the hunt staff were professional

Police investigating after cat killed by High Peak Hunt hounds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-55487525

Oh fuck off Pen, you vile fucking cunt. You've taken quite a lot of (deserving) flack recently about your very evident lack of compassion for animals – and then you post something which you think might help exonerate you from your self-created stigma. This, in addition to fibbing about members of your family dying from cancer, in which you clearly lied with non-matching dates to garner sympathy from other members. Most who've suffered any type of malignancy are very specific about the actual type of carcinoma, so as to help ensure each gets the correct attention and research investment (something you didn't do). And there's bringing @Stubby Pecker into the mix by attempting to shepherd his personal/family life to the site, as way of retaliation for him generally getting the better of you.

You thick, vindictive, grammatically inept shallow cockswinging fuckwit. I'm not surprised your family despises you. I can imagine you now, sitting alone this evening, microwave meal on your lap, watching the new year unfold on the fucking BBC – your favourite media outlet.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh fuck off Pen, you vile fucking cunt. You've taken quite a lot of (deserving) flack recently about your very evident lack of compassion for animals – and then you post something which you think might help exonerate you from your self-created stigma. This, in addition to fibbing about members of your family dying from cancer, in which you clearly lied with non-matching dates to garner sympathy from other members. Most who've suffered any type of malignancy are very specific about the actual type of carcinoma, so as to help ensure each gets the correct attention and research investment (something you didn't do). And there's bringing @Stubby Pecker into the mix by attempting to shepherd his personal/family life to the site, as way of retaliation for him generally getting the better of you.

You thick, vindictive, grammatically inept shallow cockswinging fuckwit. I'm not surprised your family despises you. I can imagine you now, sitting alone this evening, microwave meal on your lap, watching the new year unfold on the fucking BBC – your favourite media outlet.

Don't fuck about Wolfie, i've read this twice now and I think what you're trying to tell us is, you're not keen on Pen.

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you have established both sides contain eccentric bastards who would be a disgrace to Adolf Hitler, General Pinochet, Attila the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Pol Pot ad nauseum

Who are you even talking to? You need to shape up quickly. From what I can see, Admin are reaching their limit with your shit-flinging and nonsensical, pseudo-abstract ramblings.

On 31/12/2020 at 13:44, Wolfie said:

So you came to the West so that you could hunt .. what kind of hounds do you have?

• 9 months later...
19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hunt sabs ..i have two words ..barbed caltrops

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Id be very surprised if animal lovers such a Fox hunt saboteurs would stoop to putting these things down for horses to stand on. Petrol bomb through the letter box of one of the cunt riders would be far more effective 

• Like 1