CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should drag queens be forced to eat some humble pie?

Guest Barneycunt

Guest Barneycunt

Don't you just get fucking sick of the bitchiness, the innuendos, or the over the top shrill of the highest campness gone fucking awol? 

Or all of the above plus more?  They give me the boak to be honest and anytime i hear or see one, i just want to take a piss soaked pink stiletto straight to their neck. Job done.

2 hours ago, Barneycunt said:

Don't you just get fucking sick of the bitchiness, the innuendos, or the over the top shrill of the highest campness gone fucking awol? 

Or all of the above plus more?  They give me the boak to be honest and anytime i hear or see one, i just want to take a piss soaked pink stiletto straight to their neck. Job done.

All this nonsense started with Pantomime and the role reversal of the sexes in lead parts.
This should be banned along with overtly camp performers and revolting sexual innuendo.
Julian Clary should be sent to Iran as the new cultural attaché.

It’s hard to say which is worse: the Hollywoodised Ru Paul type glam queens wearing $100,000 outfits and jewellery from Tiffany; or the haggard old hacks doing the opening turn at some seedy Northern club night in a pair of size 12 docs and tattered fishnets. Which sort turns you on most, Barney?

• Like 2

I reckon the agenda for future generations from the global elite is for the human race to evolve in to a dual sex species. That already happens with some species in the animal kingdom, so a little bit of DNA tinkering and job done, the global elite have already started this process with out any cunt knowing about it, you only have to look at the state of western society to see this.

53 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I reckon the agenda for future generations from the global elite is for the human race to evolve in to a dual sex species. That already happens with some species in the animal kingdom, so a little bit of DNA tinkering and job done, the global elite have already started this process with out any cunt knowing about it, you only have to look at the state of western society to see this.

You've started on the crack early today. 

What have you got to back this up?

Police,medical professionals, MPs and educationalists need to account for the impact of decisions they make around gender. They must not be allowed to hide behind the moral shield of the over-exposed voice of the transgender cabals who are championed by perverts in our predominantly immoral media.Thankfully, as the election showed, those unable to define what makes someone a man or a woman, or who feel the need to declare pervert support in public, are seriously out of touch with the rest of society.

• Like 1

Guest Barneycunt
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s hard to say which is worse: the Hollywoodised Ru Paul type glam queens wearing $100,000 outfits and jewellery from Tiffany; or the haggard old hacks doing the opening turn at some seedy Northern club night in a pair of size 12 docs and tattered fishnets. Which sort turns you on most, Barney?

None, although the Ru Paul types really don't do it for me at all. At least the Northern ones have a sense of (perverted) humour.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

All this nonsense started with Pantomime and the role reversal of the sexes in lead parts.
This should be banned along with overtly camp performers and revolting sexual innuendo.
Julian Clary should be sent to Iran as the new cultural attaché.

Send him to Iran in an attache case. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would have thought you would be all for this sort of thing with your country folks penchant for wearing checked skirts.

On 29/12/2019 at 12:51, Earl of Punkape said:

Police,medical professionals, MPs and educationalists need to account for the impact of decisions they make around gender. They must not be allowed to hide behind the moral shield of the over-exposed voice of the transgender cabals who are championed by perverts in our predominantly immoral media.Thankfully, as the election showed, those unable to define what makes someone a man or a woman, or who feel the need to declare pervert support in public, are seriously out of touch with the rest of society.

Thank fuck we have the Catholic Church to keep everything on the straight and narrow. Jesus fucking Christ, we’re all fucked. (Excuse the pun).

On 29/12/2019 at 09:19, Barneycunt said:

Or all of the above plus more?  They give me the boak to be honest and anytime i hear or see one, i just want to take a piss soaked pink stiletto straight to their neck. Job done.Trans is just made up.......it’s just is.     There are two sexes. Male and female.  Full stop.

I am just waiting for this Vegan cunt Jordi Casamitjana and the rest of these vegan fuckwits to start crowing now that they appear to have been granted the same status as that of religious beliefs. Surely in their simplistic minds they must realise that at some point society in general will strike back. There will come a time when a lot of these shrill activists will have to eat humble pie and also some of these judges will need to learn to think hard about the long term impact and effects of some of their decisions.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh come on. Bloke in drag, its Irish so every 3rd word is "feck", cunt in drag falls over a lot. Its cutting edge comedy. 

I don’t get this Mrs Browns boys shite at all. Absolute sack of unfunny garbage. Father Ted however, still fucking hilarious even though I must have seen every episode a dozen times.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t get this Mrs Browns boys shite at all. Absolute sack of unfunny garbage. Father Ted however, still fucking hilarious even though I must have seen every episode a dozen times.

Mrs Browns boys is a prime box ticker for the beeb. Just like that dreadful Citizen Khan. They both should have been shafted at the end of their first series.