CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit British actors from the 1970s

Guest Barneycunt

Guest Barneycunt

Fuck me, i have just witnessed Derrick Griffiths on Are You Being Served movie... utter shite.

If i was an adult then i think i would be in prison for being a fucking pervert.

oops i've just seen her out of eastenders... Pauline fowler........ what a fuckin rot.

Depressed now you cunts

Guest Barneycunt
14 hours ago, Joker said:

Are you sure it wasn't puddles (of piss)? 

After your 'Ohhhh fuck' post it wouldn't have surprised me.

No no. Big fluffy poodles and a fat bastard behind the wheel, i think i remember it being a blue mini type car. ?

The shittiest British actor from the 1970s? I would propose Peter Wyngarde. Over the years he claimed at least 3 different places and dates of birth. He couldn't even pretend to be himself, let alone pretend to be some other cunt.

He was also prosecuted for sucking off a crane operator in a bus station toilet. He was such a colossal mincer, that his nickname in showbiz was 'Petunia Winegum'

Quite the cunt.

• Like 2

Paul Nicholas. Got pinned to a cross in Jesus Christ Superstar, appeared in the fuck awful Just Good Friends, should have been fucking shot for this

And to top the whole turd off, went to see The Exorcist at the Wimbledon Theatre where he took ham acting to low levels in the role of Father Merrin, that had me actually fucking laughing out loud and drawing dirty looks from several  cunts in the audience. 

A real 1970s waste of an Equity card.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Paul Nicholas. Got pinned to a cross in Jesus Christ Superstar, appeared in the fuck awful Just Good Friends, should have been fucking shot for this

And to top the whole turd off, went to see The Exorcist at the Wimbledon Theatre where he took ham acting to low levels in the role of Father Merrin, that had me actually fucking laughing out loud and drawing dirty looks from several  cunts in the audience. 

A real 1970s waste of an Equity card.

He turned up in Eastenders a few years ago. Playing Gillian Taylforth's psycho ex boyfriend. He hasn't aged well. Looks more like Wilfrid Brambell than his old self.

Paul Nicholl's a good actor though. I bet he hates being confused with that Farah's advertising cunt.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The shittiest British actor from the 1970s? I would propose Peter Wyngarde.

I'd propose pretty much anybody who was ever in any of the "Confessions of..." series, or any other so-called British so-called sex so-called comedy of the era. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Robin Askwith. Still a fucking twat.

The one film they could have, but never did make in the ‘Confessions of...’ series, and which would have undoubtedly been the best of them all.

‘CONFESSIONS OF A WINDOWLICKER’ starring Throbbin Arsewipe.

• Like 1

For me it's got to be Syngman Rhee. Couldn't act to save his life and in fact died before the 70s even got started. Any man who lists boron is favourite element has got to be a nob. Rhee didn't do this but you can imagine him saying it with a skin full.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The shittiest British actor from the 1970s? I would propose Peter Wyngarde. Over the years he claimed at least 3 different places and dates of birth. He couldn't even pretend to be himself, let alone pretend to be some other cunt.

He was also prosecuted for sucking off a crane operator in a bus station toilet. He was such a colossal mincer, that his nickname in showbiz was 'Petunia Winegum'

Quite the cunt.

normally I could forgive this sort of behaviour Authoritah (he was a southerner after all), but to hear he performed the lewd act in Gloucester was the last straw.

I mean, @ Gloucester?

I'll give him fackin @ Gloucester, the slightly brown bastard. 

Guest Barneycunt
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Richard O'Sullivan.  But that poor bugger is in a home, sitting by the sunny window with mash potato on his chin.

Yeah that was a sad ending to his career. Fuck getting old.