CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ohhhh fuck

Guest Barneycunt

Guest Barneycunt

Has anyone shat their knickers going to work?  I did a few weeks ago. So fucking shocked, stunned and in a state of panic, i fled in terror to a bush and had to throw away the embarrassing evidence and clean up the best i could with the remaining leaves and thankfully someones litter. I was lucky my trousers were not affected. 

Guest Ollyboro

No. But I was masturbating in some bushes recently, when a pair of Sainsbury's cockless y-fronts, heavily filled with semi-digested kebab meat and sweetcorn, landed on my sweaty head.

4 hours ago, Barneycunt said:

Has anyone shat their knickers going to work?  I did a few weeks ago. So fucking shocked, stunned and in a state of panic, i fled in terror to a bush and had to throw away the embarrassing evidence and clean up the best i could with the remaining leaves and thankfully someones litter. I was lucky my trousers were not affected. 

You disgusting cunt!

Ever wondered why you're single?

5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

No. But I was masturbating in some bushes recently, when a pair of Sainsbury's cockless y-fronts, heavily filled with semi-digested kebab meat and sweetcorn, landed on my sweaty head.

That story made the 'South London Press,' Olly. The Charlton B Mob had chased the Middlesbrough hooligan contingent into a local park. Where upon a mobility scooter glided by and a portly chap launched a pair of soiled undercrackers.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

The trouble with shitting yourself in public is that it’s rarely a nice little log that you can wriggle down your trouser leg and just leave somewhere and nobody knows that you were the dirty cunt. 

No, it’s always an explosive, runny mess, usually preceded by copious  amounts of alcohol and the sudden onset of stomach cramps. You look around, in panic, for somewhere to dump your load but it just isn’t there.

My only recommendation is to drop your strides in the street, let the good times roll and shout “booshka booshka, no speak Ingleesh, kurva kurva!” 

It seems to work round my way, anyway.

Having a somewhat irritable bowel I often have to pull up roadside and shit in a bag, I carry around spare kecks and shit tickets in the boot for such occasions.Sometimes the back of my van stinks like a Mumbai shithouse.Happy new year

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Having a somewhat irritable bowel I often have to pull up roadside and shit in a bag, I carry around spare kecks and shit tickets in the boot for such occasions.Sometimes the back of my van stinks like a Mumbai shithouse.Happy new year

Normally that would deter most young ladies from getting into the back of your van Neil. Luckily, (for you, not them), by the time the stench hits them the doors are already locked and the cable ties applied.

On 30/12/2019 at 12:41, Barneycunt said:

If your job is Ann Widdecombes' gynaecologist then I can completely understand this happening, if not, then i suggest you have a word with your mum and tell her you're not quite ready to move on from training pants.

On 30/12/2019 at 12:52, Ollyboro said:

I bet you immediately shot your load after that happened. Filthy beast.

On 30/12/2019 at 12:41, Barneycunt said:

Have you met Ape? I refer you to “Not having a shit before going for a run”. 

• Like 2