CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Council Rubbish Tips

Neil

On 30/12/2019 at 12:46, Neil said:

Fucking Jesus H Christ on a bike!....Have you tried dumpimg anything at one of these Gestapo run shitholes lately?. "Can't take wood mate" "Can't take that rubber mate,that'll cost ya £21" "Insulation?,nah mate can't take that". Well fuck you South Norfolk,you're just gonna have to send a van out to clear that wood,rubber and insulation from a ditch,fucking Nazi cunts

Sorry Neil that is fucking totally irresponsible behavior and Iam disgusted and offended that you have thrown your pollution into a ditch. How dare you, how dare you !!!     The thing is if every cunt like you went to the tip after buying too much shit from B&Q, then councils all over the UK would have to dig more and more fucking holes in the ground to bury your fucking shite from your shed, garage or extension.   What you need to do is simply leave it at the bottom of the driveway and let the Kosovo’s simply steal it to sell back home to make a house.  I genuinely had a skip emptied by these cunts last year.  What the fuck they did with all my shit I will never know..... they had last years 50”tv, three bycyles that my children had outgrown, 2 tons of bricks, a perfectly good bag of cement, hand tools, some old lead I had lying around, some old car keys, a watch, clock, fridge and cooker all very dated, some old tatty Wicks kitchen cabinets, eight unused tins of white paint, a old door, some carpet and a picture of my mother painted nude by my father whoever he was.  They left the skip.

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry Neil that is fucking totally irresponsible behavior and Iam disgusted and offended that you have thrown your pollution into a ditch. How dare you, how dare you !!!     The thing is if every cunt like you went to the tip after buying too much shit from B&Q, then councils all over the UK would have to dig more and more fucking holes in the ground to bury your fucking shite from your shed, garage or extension.   What you need to do is simply leave it at the bottom of the driveway and let the Kosovo’s simply steal it to sell back home to make a house.  I genuinely had a skip emptied by these cunts last year.  What the fuck they did with all my shit I will never know..... they had last years 50”tv, three bycyles that my children had outgrown, 2 tons of bricks, a perfectly good bag of cement, hand tools, some old lead I had lying around, some old car keys, a watch, clock, fridge and cooker all very dated, some old tatty Wicks kitchen cabinets, eight unused tins of white paint, a old door, some carpet and a picture of my mother painted nude by my father whoever he was.  They left the skip.

Indeed. I had a fucked up telly I wanted to get rid of a few years ago. Can’t remember what the council wanted to charge me to take it away but I was moaning like fuck about it. Some bloke advised me to put it in a bin liner, leave it in the front garden where every passing cunt could see it and some pikey would nick it.

So it was there for two days and it disappeared. Trouble is , the next day I was driving down this road a couple of miles away and it was sitting there in the middle of the pavement.

Fuck me, you try to be a responsible citizen but you can’t rely on the pikeys for anything.

Cunts.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. I had a fucked up telly I wanted to get rid of a few years ago. Can’t remember what the council wanted to charge me to take it away but I was moaning like fuck about it. Some bloke advised me to put it in a bin liner, leave it in the front garden where every passing cunt could see it and some pikey would nick it.

So it was there for two days and it disappeared. Trouble is , the next day I was driving down this road a couple of miles away and it was sitting there in the middle of the pavement.

Fuck me, you try to be a responsible citizen but you can’t rely on the pikeys for anything.

Cunts.

Don't take stuff you don't want/need to the tip, leave it outside with a "For sale, only £25" notice on it and it will disappear within 15 minutes.

4 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Don't take stuff you don't want/need to the tip, leave it outside with a "For sale, only £25" notice on it and it will disappear within 15 minutes.

True story:A house I was working on put a cane sofa and chair on the front lawn with a sign saying 'free' on it,it sat there for 4 days,they then put a sign on it saying '£20.00',it got nicked the next day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cunts.

They’re pretty reliable if you want your granny’s savings nicked or you want a non existent emergency roof repair done for 20 times what it should cost if it was actually leaking. Or if you fancied having a fight with a total stranger for answering “Sorry mate I wasn’t looking at you” to an illiterate moron in a transit van. Totally reliable and consistent when it comes to the important things in life.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cunts.

You probably didn't put the remote control with it. 

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm surprised they left the skip. Stick an engine in and wheels on it and it'll be a fucking limo in Kosovo