CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lauren Laverne

Wolfie

Words cannot describe just how much this pale stick insect annoys the fucking hell out of me whilst polluting the 6 Music radio airwaves with talentless drivel.

She appears to be a social-climbing BBC mouthpiece who fits squarely into the broadcaster's 'holier-than-thou' presenting role, seemingly having no personal mandate whatsoever while sucking up to the music industry's biggest players and organisation's cuntish agenda.

As with all BBC employees who aren't fired for not having an opinion, she doesn't speculate or demonstrate any personal views or judgements about anything. Perhaps she's afraid of rocking the boat and compromising her £310,000 salary.

Everything is the same every day – a fabricated repertoire designed by show-planners, sound engineers and department heads, who carefully conform to the BBC's political narrative with star-pupil Laverne at the helm. She's always happy to put her weight behind any campaign which sits within the BBC's liberal social agenda.

The rabbit-faced scarecrow constantly repeats the most irritating chart shit the station plays, whilst ensuring the biggest names and record labels get more than their share of airtime. There's little creativity, no genuineness, and people being interviewed can hardly get in a word edgeways. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about her husband and child, with whom she's just spent her latest holiday.

And, while some may be drawn in by assuming Laverne's relevant qualifications, the pinnacle of her music 'career' was doing backing vocals for The Divine Comedy's 2004 "Come Home Billy Cunt". Of notoriety she's also done... er, well, very little.

What's more is the sheer laziness. While it's not uncommon to think radio breakfast DJs get up pretty early five days a week, Laverne was mindful to worm her way into the station's flagship seat for a 7.30am start – 30 minutes after her predecessor used to hit the airwaves, and about 1-2 hours after most others hit theirs, often playing 2-3 songs before she's even spoken: all the hallmarks of someone who's late out the door.

She also seems to take an incredible amount of time off throughout the year. As with all BBC Christmases, its top presenters like to enjoy 2-week holidays at a time – case in point with Laverne at present. Is this behaviour worthy of such a salary?

We all have to shit, Lauren.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Words cannot describe just how much this pale stick insect annoys the fucking hell out of me whilst polluting the 6 Music radio airwaves with talentless drivel.

She's a social-climbing BBC mouthpiece who fits squarely into the broadcaster's 'holier-than-thou' presenting role, appearing to have no personal mandate whatsoever while sucking up to the music industry's biggest players and organisation's cuntish agenda.

As with all BBC employees who aren't fired for not having an opinion, she doesn't speculate or demonstrate any personal views or judgements about anything. Perhaps she's afraid of rocking the boat and compromising her £310,000 salary.

Everything is the same every day – a fabricated repertoire designed by show-planners, sound engineers and department heads, who carefully conform to the BBC's political narrative with star-pupil Laverne at the helm. She's always happy to put her weight behind any campaign which sits within the BBC's liberal social agenda.

The rabbit-faced scarecrow constantly repeats the most irritating chart shit the station plays, whilst ensuring the biggest names and record labels get more than their share of airtime. There's little creativity, no genuineness, and people being interviewed can hardly get in a word edgeways. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about her fucking child and husband, with whom she's just spent her latest holiday with.

And, while some may be drawn in by assuming Lavern's relevant qualifications, the pinnacle of her music 'career' was doing backing vocals for The Diving Comedy's 2004 "Come Home Billy Cunt". Of notoriety she's also done... er, well, very little.

What's more is the sheer laziness. While it's not uncommon to think radio breakfast DJs get up pretty early five days a week, Laverne was mindful to worm her way into the station's flagship seat for a 7.30am start – 30 minutes after her predecessor used to hit the airwaves, and about 1-2 hours after most others hit theirs, often playing 2-3 songs before she's even spoken – all the hallmarks of someone who's late out the door.

She also seems to take an incredible amount of time off throughout the year. As with all BBC Christmases, its top presenters like to enjoy 2-week holidays at a time – case in point with Laverne at present. Is this behaviour worthy of such a salary?

Her only redeeming feature is that she isn't Zoe Ball.

What a talentless fucking bitch.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

She's a social-climbing BBC mouthpiece who fits squarely into the broadcaster's 'holier-than-thou' presenting role, appearing to have no personal mandate whatsoever while sucking up to the music industry's biggest players and organisation's cuntish agenda.

The rabbit-faced scarecrow constantly repeats the most irritating chart shit the station plays, whilst ensuring the biggest names and record labels get more than their share of airtime. There's little creativity, no genuineness, and people being interviewed can hardly get in a word edgeways. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about her fucking child and husband, with whom she's just spent her latest holiday.

And, while some may be drawn in by assuming Lavern's relevant qualifications, the pinnacle of her music 'career' was doing backing vocals for The Diving Comedy's 2004 "Come Home Billy Cunt". Of notoriety she's also done... er, well, very little.

What's more is the sheer laziness. While it's not uncommon to think radio breakfast DJs get up pretty early five days a week, Laverne was mindful to worm her way into the station's flagship seat for a 7.30am start – 30 minutes after her predecessor used to hit the airwaves, and about 1-2 hours after most others hit theirs, often playing 2-3 songs before she's even spoken: all the hallmarks of someone who's late out the door.

I'm sorry Wolfie. I had to give up at the end of the second paragraph. Why didnt you just say she's a vacuous, mealy mouth, fucking cunt? 

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I raise you Daly, Winkleman and Willoughby. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll see your Daly Winkleman and Willoughby and raise you Dooley, McGovern and Derbyshire. 

If we are playing this game, I’ll go back a few years in the pedigree of the talentless media whore, to T4 on Sunday mornings. June Sarpong, Miquita Oliver and Alexa Chung were doing vacuous bullshit long before Laverne got her claws into Auntie. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If we are playing this game, I’ll go back a few years in the pedigree of the talentless media whore, to T4 on Sunday mornings. June Sarpong, Miquita Oliver and Alexa Chung were doing vacuous bullshit long before Laverne got her claws into Auntie. 

June Sarpong and David Lammy were at one time engaged to be married and were polluting the airwaves on a Posh and Becks level. Fortunately they’ve all disappeared up their own arseholes apart from Lammy who is now deluding himself that he could be our next Prime Minister. I’m sure Danny Baker will have something to say about that if it ever happened. (Which it won’t)

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m glad we’ve arrived at an amicable resolution to this sordid business. I’ll try to be less of a cunt in future, you splendid fellow.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You too Billy! You're a corking fellow!

I say, would you two chaps care to make up a four for croquet? There is sadly a rather large mound of earth with two spindly legs jutting out of it in the middle of the green, but I’m sure we can play around it. Mallets provided, just be careful of the broken Roops, er Hoops, Hoops

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I say, would you two chaps care to make up a four for croquet? There is sadly a rather large mound of earth with two spindly legs jutting out of it in the middle of the green, but I’m sure we can play around it. Mallets provided, just be careful of the broken Roops, er Hoops, Hoops

Oh Blast! What a blinking shame. The bloody Polo seasons in full swing and Tarquin and young Reginald both playing tomorrow.Maybe afternoon tea at the Savoy on Friday? I must say this internet thingie really is so much better now without all the unpleasantness. what? what?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hasn't Sarpong just been given a gong in the new years honours list? 

I avoid most things BBC, on the occasion I did tune into this shitfest of a station I couldn't relate to any of the muzak. Sounded like it was for irate Greville Starkey's.

The BBC has lost what little credibility it had after 3 years of subverting the referendum result. 

June Sarpong is another virus sucking the tit of identity politics. Her name certainly makes her suitably apt for the FlidSpack thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I avoid most things BBC, on the occasion I did tune into this shitfest of a station I couldn't relate to any of the muzak. Sounded like it was for irate Greville Starkey's.

The BBC has lost what little credibility it had after 3 years of subverting the referendum result. 

June Sarpong is another virus sucking the tit of identity politics. Her name certainly makes her suitably apt for the FlidSpack thread.

June Sarpong is the triumph of inclusivity over ability. In my line of work, I've spent a fair amount of time in council estate drug dens. (Selling their shit back to them on Sunday mornings), and virtually every crack-slag, lounging on a filthy sofa, exhibits the same voice tone and general demeanour as Sarpong. 

A fucking entitled piece of scum, riding the gravy train, safe in the knowledge that no cunt is going to criticise her. Because if they do, they're a 'raaaay-sist'.

I want her dead. And every cunt that follows her on social media.

• Like 5