CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Latest Pushbike Wheelie Craze

Penny Farthing

Some of you must have noticed the latest craze that 12 to 16 years are indulging in. Namely doing wheelies on their pushbikes amongst traffic including deliberately shooting across the path of oncoming vehicles with the front wheel of their bike off the ground. Other "amusements" are coming up behind people and then doing a wheelie as they pass the pedestrian. The ultra brave will also do their wheelies in the dark with no lights on. Yet another trick is for two or more of them to jostles some poor cunt who is walking along the pavement .. The inspiration seems to be from some middle-aged fuckwit from London called Ryan who posts about his latest wheelie stunts amongst traffic and on the pavements amongst pedestrians in London .. sadly so far he has not fallen under a bus, lorry or car or been otherwise mangled and/or maimed.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A gang of feral children have been terrorising our neighbourhood recently, riding around on their tricycles in broad daylight without any lights and ringing their bells at all hours of the afternoon. 

We had them walking in groups, with lanterns, knocking on doors and singing when people answered. They seemed to stop on Christmas eve. Well done the Met Police  

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We had them walking in groups, with lanterns, knocking on doors and singing when people answered. They seemed to stop on Christmas eve. Well done the Met Police  

As far as I’m concerned they’re not children. They’re small criminals and should be imprisoned for a very very long time. And told to grow up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@King Billy, it's definitely Corbyn. Look at his facial expression. He's just walked into his bedroom and discovered a naked Abbopotamus, with a set of tyre levers, showing him her kidneys.

It looks like he’s been standing too close to a bonfire. Maybe the Flabbot was burning a huge pile of her sons latest court summons’s. I’ve just had a mental image of her kidneys flash into my head. Or it may have been the two extra large salmon pink beanbags my missus bought in IKEA yesterday. I’m not sorry for the beating I had to give her for that when I saw them out of the corner of my eye during the Darts final.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It looks like he’s been standing too close to a bonfire. Maybe the Flabbot was burning a huge pile of her sons latest court summons’s. I’ve just had a mental image of her kidneys flash into my head. Or it may have been the two extra large salmon pink beanbags my missus bought in IKEA yesterday. I’m not sorry for the beating I had to give her for that when I saw them out of the corner of my eye during the Darts final.

Fuck, who won it? MVG again? I've missed the whole tournament.

On 01/01/2020 at 20:45, Dawn Chorus said:

Some of you must have noticed the latest craze that 12 to 16 years are indulging in. Namely doing wheelies on their pushbikes amongst traffic including deliberately shooting across the path of oncoming vehicles with the front wheel of their bike off the ground. Other "amusements" are coming up behind people and then doing a wheelie as they pass the pedestrian. The ultra brave will also do their wheelies in the dark with no lights on. Yet another trick is for two or more of them to jostles some poor cunt who is walking along the pavement .. The inspiration seems to be from some middle-aged fuckwit from London called Ryan who posts about his latest wheelie stunts amongst traffic and on the pavements amongst pedestrians in London .. sadly so far he has not fallen under a bus, lorry or car or been otherwise mangled and/or maimed.

They're just kids being kids for fucks sake, give them a break. Personally, I'm just happy to see them off Xbox Live for an hour or two.

The little cunts who wheelie out in front of traffic need a good slap though, or probably a broken arm via car, but then some poor fuckers day is ruined inflicting it.

I'm sure "Sir Nige" had a solution, eh @judgetwi probably blaming the European exchange rate mechanism ect, ect, but the slippery cunts party didn't win a single seat did they? The working class might have been thick enough to buy Bojo's shit but thankfully not Farage's.

Edited by Mrs Roops

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

They're just kids being kids for fucks sake, give them a break. Personally, I'm just happy to see them off Xbox Live for an hour or two.

The little cunts who wheelie out in front of traffic need a good slap though, or probably a broken arm via car, but then some poor fuckers day is ruined inflicting it.

The problem is where and how they are choosing to do it, there are plenty of places where they can wheelie to their hearts content without causing problems but instead they are emulating this Ryan fuckwit in London and doing it in traffic or coming up behind some poor cunt walking along the pavement and doing a wheelie when they get alongside the poor cunt. Re the XBOX etc .. until the late 1970s the greatest terror for most kinder was to be told to and sit in their bedroom .. once Sinclair Spectrums and later games consoles came out the problem has been one of getting the little cunts to come out of their bedrooms in the first place.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/01/2020 at 21:36, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure "Sir Nige" had a solution, eh @judgetwi probably blaming the European exchange rate mechanism ect, ect, but the slippery cunts party didn't win a single seat did they? The working class might have been thick enough to buy Bojo's shit but thankfully not Farage's.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my saveloy (oi oi SAVA-LOY!!) and chips and I have to read this blatantly obvious thread derailment. 

I am seriously pissed off. How come I didn’t realise that Marjorie was a remoaner, an Establishment arse licker? He’s licked every arse of every 24 hour cunt on here in the hope that he might be popular and I just didn’t see it. I must be some sort of thick cunt or something.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up.