CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Dracula!

Eric Cuntman

I shit you not readers. I decided to watch the BBC adaptation of Dracula. Within five minutes it was established that the only 2 males cast, Dracula and Jonathon Harker were lovers! Seriously.

we are then introduced to Van Helsing... Who is now a woman, but not just any woman, a nun who has lost her faith and considers her vocation as an unhappy marriage only endured for practicality. Yeah sistaaahh!

oh, and Dracula refers to the pathetically portrayed weakling Harker, as 'his bride'!

I wish I was making this up.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I shit you not readers. I decided to watch the BBC adaptation of Dracula. Within five minutes it was established that the only 2 males cast, Dracula and Jonathon Harker were lovers! Seriously.

we are then introduced to Van Helsing... Who is now a woman, but not just any woman, a nun who has lost her faith and considers her vocation as an unhappy marriage only endured for practicality. Yeah sistaaahh!

oh, and Dracula refers to the pathetically portrayed weakling Harker, as 'his bride'!

Bearing mind that all Dracula seemed to want to do with young women was to suck their blood it is patently obvious that he must have been a bender.

• Like 1

I play a game now where the family each pick a number before a program starts, and whoever gets closest to the number of historically inappropriate black people wins. So far this Xmas I have woefully underestimated both A Christmas Carol and Mary Poppins Returns, but I played my joker on the John Lewis advert and am consequently well ahead at present. 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

More woke brainwashing bullshit from the increasingly cuntish BBC Drama Dept. I saw some blurb for this and noted the foreign name of the actor. I looked the cunt up and was genuinely shocked to find that he is white. I was actually expecting a real “Prince of Darkness”. 

Bring back Christopher Lee and the magnificent cleavage of Ingrid Pitt you fucking gay cunts.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw the last 5 minutes of that. I thought it was one of those The Two Ronnies sketches. So the cunt ripping his face off wasn't Ronnie Corbett? 

Anyone would think that the BBC was a subscription service solely subscribed to by queers, women and blacks. You could then begin to understand why they produce the shit like the above.

But no, they're funded by everyone in the country with a television, whether they like it or not. And the last time I checked, "everyone" consists of mainly white, straight, nominally Christian folk.

They're pandering and providing content to a tiny minority of the population and have lost all claim to impartiality. It should be immediately disestablished and left to fend for itself. Then let's see how many black, Muslim, disabled, transgender lesbians would put their hands in their pockets to keep it running.

• Like 6

The cunts were dead to me the moment they decided to advertise the fact that Doctor Who now had a minge in an advert where they have the fart huffing, self important smugness to show a glass ceiling being shattered.

Any cunt working for them deserves to be flayed alive and bathed in salt - especially the slimy little "I'm just doing my job" door knocking bottom feeding "inspectors". Smug little police phoning fat cunts as soon as you raise your voice. If we ever get an advance warning of the inevitable apocalypse I'm spending my last few hours hunting as many of the cunts down as possible and eating them alive in front of whatever pathetic, rat like excuse of families such genetic fucking failures manage to collect. 

Not too keen on them, no. 

• Like 1

Guest Barneycunt
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apart from that shite though. Was it any good?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunt Spackula

On the BBC news site was a question and answers on what it is like to be blind with videos of three blind people answering the question .. an interesting and useful set of interviews .. it was then followed by another feature in the same series "what is it like to be a refugee?". I suppose that would have been followed up with another one on "what is it like to be a dead baby in Africa".

37 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

On the BBC news site was a question and answers on what it is like to be blind with videos of three blind people answering the question .. an interesting and useful set of interviews .. it was then followed by another feature in the same series "what is it like to be a refugee?". I suppose that would have been followed up with another one on "what is it like to be a dead baby in Africa".

'Over to our dead baby correspondent, Shamima..'

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

gay Dracula eh, whats his line,   I vaant to suuuck your cock?

Pretty much. He spends a lot of time stroking Johnathon Harker's face and telling him that he's his 'favourite bride'. Sickening faggotry.

Oh, some of the nuns at the convent are black... You know, the 19th century Hungarian convent..

for fucks sake. We're doooooomed!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pretty much. He spends a lot of time stroking Johnathon Harker's face and telling him that he's his 'favourite bride'. Sickening faggotry.

Oh, some of the nuns at the convent are black... You know, the 19th century Hungarian convent..

I'm sure its not all that bad. The modern version of Frankenstein's Monster is fucking horrifying after all:

rcm_20190430_jenner_288589_560x315_15151

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure its not all that bad. The modern version of Frankenstein's Monster is fucking horrifying after all:

rcm_20190430_jenner_288589_560x315_15151

And what the fuck is that all about? It was a man, that had relationships with women. Then it decided it was a bender and wanted to be a woman, so it spent fortunes and wasted the time of surgeons, and became a woman...

..And then it decides it's a lesbian woman and starts having fucking relationships with women again!

There's genuinely something wrong with humanity if this shit is being accepted as normal. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he hadn't spent his living years slaughtering Turks, I'd hate the undead queer bastard even more. Credit where it's due, though, a few thousand dead Turks balances out a proclivity for shoving his ice cold cock into a few arseholes. Almost.