CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Dracula!

Eric Cuntman

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely MC. 

I think flamethrowers would be good. Your average poof loves to be the centre of attention. 

Nothing like a blazing, screaming faggotoid, coming to terms with it's own mortality and irrelevance simultaneously to cheer me up.

Basic first form science Eric. The best way to eradicate a snowflake is to melt the fucker and the eco bonus being that the only waste product is good old H2O. That’ll shut the climate cunts the fuck up. If not then burn them all. I’m gonna email Greta Spunkberg and run this by her. I bet the cunts over at Nobel Tower or wherever they hang out will be engraving my name on next years prize or medal or whatever the fuck it’s called as we speak.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How can Dracula suck gay dick with fangs?  The BBC expects people to suspend their imaginations that practically any established character whether real or fictional can be made into an acceptable gay, Lezza, woke, trans, black, Muslim disabled character and we are to be indoctrinated by this type of social manipulating propaganda story.   They have to sexualise everything now in a queer way.    Thing is people are just getting fed up with it.  Having the fringe % of the population dominate modern culture in a forced way will have a back lash it really doesn’t not deserve and all the hard work by gays, feminists etc will be undone.  Idiotic move by today’s identity activists.  Even people like Germaine Greer are getting shut down by these dicks.  It’s gone way to far out  to be healthy.  Just let society get on with it and stop ramming it down people’s throats.  And I don’t mean cock.

NOW SHOWING

‘Pride of Dracula’ starring Bellend Lugosi and Mincin Price.

“If your sphincter hasn’t already collapsed it will when you watch this.” ....Gay Times.