CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lake District Is Racist

Decimus

The Lake District has been criticised in a government report for not making enough effort to make all visitors feel welcome. The head of the park has acknowledged that the majority of visitors are normal, white non-freaks, and that they will be putting measures into place to attract more black and minority ethnic visitors alongside more members of the LGBTQ community and those with physical disabilities.

I can't see how the park in its current form puts off the entitled freaks and minorities who are receiving another generous pandering to. There aren't signs being put up warning that poofs will be shot on sight, and the locals don't roam around in packs tarring and feathering cripples and blacks.

If the breathtaking natural beauty of one of Britain's most loved landscapes isn't enough to attract these perverts and freaks out of their gay clubs, Mencap centres and Chicken Cottages, I don't see why anyone should try and lure them in by "jazzing" the place up. No doubt Scaffell Pike will be soon be renamed Scaffell Dyke, with concrete ramps and adult nappy changing stations defacing it so spastics can be wheeled up in comfort. Lake Windermere will be concreted over so a few mosques can be thrown up and every park run public toilet will have mandatory glory holes installed.

The "Woke" District is coming, and I fucking despair.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Lake District has been criticised in a government report for not making enough effort to make all visitors feel welcome. The head of the park has acknowledged that the majority of visitors are normal, white non-freaks, and that they will be putting measures into place to attract more black and minority ethnic visitors alongside more members of the LGBTQ community and those with physical disabilities.

I can't see how the park in its current form puts off the entitled freaks and minorities who are receiving another generous pandering to. There aren't signs being put up warning that poofs will be shot on sight, and the locals don't roam around in packs tarring and feathering cripples and blacks.

If the breathtaking natural beauty of one of Britain's most loved landscapes isn't enough to attract these perverts and freaks out of their gay clubs, Mencap centres and Chicken Cottages, I don't see why anyone should try and lure them in by "jazzing" the place up. No doubt Scaffell Pike will be soon be renamed Scaffell Dyke, with concrete ramps and adult nappy changing stations defacing it so spastics can be wheeled up in comfort. Lake Windermere will be concreted over so a few mosques can be thrown up and every park run public toilet will have mandatory glory holes installed.

I can see it now. Let's kill all the animals, carpet bomb the whole fucking place with Agent Orange. Then we can build a grotty concrete precinct with a chicken shop and a newsagent/convenience store to rob. A pink district with seedy faggot bars and dingy alleyways full of heaving queers.

They could also build a 'Yoof Community Centre', with drum & bass and graffiti workshops, a stabbing and dealing area, and compulsory bumming classes for any stray white kids that end up there. 

• Like 2

Guest Barneycunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can see it now. Let's kill all the animals, carpet bomb the whole fucking place with Agent Orange. Then we can build a grotty concrete precinct with a chicken shop and a newsagent/convenience store to rob. A pink district with seedy faggot bars and dingy alleyways full of heaving queers.

They could also build a 'Yoof Community Centre', with drum & bass and graffiti workshops, a stabbing and dealing area, and compulsory bumming classes for any stray white kids that end up there. 

You have been watching too many movies  lol...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

In August 2018 I saw a harbinger of this woke nonsense on Keswick High Street, and knew both the end was nigh and it was time to check out. 

Vegan Kendal Mint Cake.

Fuck the fuck off. 

It's  the delusion that ethnic minorities need to be specially enticed, personally catered to in order to increase attendance.

It's just like the BBC Proms.

Every year 'experts', agitators, and BBC management insist that the Proms are discredited if there isn't an increase in minority attendance, and the only way to do that is to have more ethnic minorities on stage. Never mind how racist it is to assume that people only like something if they see people who look exactly like them doing it.

So these park administrators will want to produce marketing material featuring a smiling Afro-Caribbean family tackling Jacks Rake or a couple of hijab-covered young women cheerfully overlooking Derwentwater?

Minority outreach accomplished, trebles all round!

Then pocket the rest of the increased funding they squeezed from the taxpayer.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

..Never mind how racist it is to assume that people only like something if they see people who look exactly like them doing it.

Absolutely Spot on Jiggers .. I have an Indian pal who does bat for the other side and yet  in all the years I have known him he has never once felt the need or inclination to go full mardarse about how he is under represented , victimised or suffered serious discrimination. That one sentence from your post is his view almost word for word . I do admit to  having  had occasion to call him a glory hunting City supporting twat .. but to be fair somethings do need saying.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s doubtful that they will attract many true believers who home in on the most vile, decrepit “traditional” places of worship, those that also guarantee mass slaughters from overcrowding, cholera and halal’ approved rotten meat. May it continue.

Can you see any kosher fanciers landing the place, without pawn and wig shops?

WC. Please don't think I mean this 'acrimoniously'. I wouldn't want another post removed today... But you're not exactly all the ticket are you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

God man! Are you removing your own posts? There's enough of that nonsense going on without you self-harming. 

Now have some Bovril and Kendall mint cake and pull yourself together.

I just had some carrot juice which Mrs WC makes me drink almost daily. I warned her that if she persists in this folly, I will turn Orange and start seeding mini WC around. 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

This cannot possibly be true .. I understand that the 2005 London Tube bombers did some training in the lake district.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

WC. Please don't think I mean this 'acrimoniously'. I wouldn't want another post removed today... But you're not exactly all the ticket are you?

He's happy living in Leeds for fucks sake, so no, absolutely not. Personally, I'm never gonna forgive him for voting Tory but that's between me and him. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

He's happy living in Leeds for fucks sake, so no, absolutely not. Personally, I'm never gonna forgive him for voting Tory but that's between me and him. 

Voting for a Yank or rather ex-Yank, after the Yankee tax man looked into Boris’ breeches - is low, but voting for rich leftist repo, tax-to-the-max for fucking shit, was not acceptable. It’s called self preservation. Tell your lefties to get some brains before the next election. It may help.

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Voting for a Yank or rather ex-Yank, after the Yankee tax man looked into Boris’ breeches - is low, but voting for rich leftist repo, tax-to-the-max for fucking shit, was not acceptable. It’s called self preservation. Tell your lefties to get some brains before the next election. It may help.

Indeed. I agree completely with self preservation, WC. I voted with pragmatism though as I honestly can't see myself paying less tax under a Tory government for the same or more public services. As Frank Sinatra sang "Something's Gotta Give" mate.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I agree completely with self preservation, WC. I voted with pragmatism though as I honestly can't see myself paying less tax under a Tory government for the same or more public services. As Frank Sinatra sang "Something's Gotta Give" mate.

There won’t be any tax cuts under the new government. That’s bollocks for the masses. If anything, we will see small increases in one way or another, to deliver the extra cash for the NHS, etc - just without the accompanying noise. The only tax cut I foresee is VAT going down, should economy tank at any stage.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2020 at 11:47, Decimus said:

FUCK ME Decimus......what on earth has come over you.   Last time we clashed about a year ago you voted Liberal, anyone who mentioned the word Noir was a fucking racist and I genuinely thought you was Gay.  Now it appears you voted in Boris, spend weekends burning mosques and have moved in with your new flat mate Tommy Robinson.  When did you get a pair of bollox?

On 02/01/2020 at 21:33, Dawn Chorus said:

This cannot possibly be true .. I understand that the 2005 London Tube bombers did some training in the lake district.

And the marrows let in a couple of Bangladeshis to open a curry house in Cockermouth in 1996.  That was big news back then.

On 02/01/2020 at 12:33, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn’t that the blueprint for Croydon?

24 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

FUCK ME Decimus......what on earth has come over you.   Last time we clashed about a year ago you voted Liberal, anyone who mentioned the word Noir was a fucking racist and I genuinely thought you was Gay.  Now it appears you voted in Boris, spend weekends burning mosques and have moved in with your new flat mate Tommy Robinson.  When did you get a pair of bollox?

If this doesn't get deleted, then there's a hidden agenda.

I'm watching you.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2020 at 12:52, Earl of Punkape said:

Perhaps a Mosque could be built in the middle of Lake Coniston rather like the Sikh Golden Temple in the Punjab.In subsequent years it could be used for beheading of infidel local farmers...

Perhaps if we could convert these fundalmentalist fuckwits to Sikhism (but make sure that they don't carry the Sikh dagger) most of the problems would cease.

On 02/01/2020 at 12:33, Eric Cuntman said:

I have a better and more simple idea .. tell them that they may live in our country if they live and behave within our rules .. put an end to this "its our heritage crap" for many of us we are descended from cunts who arrived in this country later than the people of whom the history of the country is about, but our heritage comes from the land where we were born or have adopted as our home. if they are unhappy with our ways fuck them off back to where their fathers or grandfathers came from.

• Like 1