CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lake District Is Racist

Decimus

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

FUCK ME Decimus......what on earth has come over you.   Last time we clashed about a year ago you voted Liberal, anyone who mentioned the word Noir was a fucking racist and I genuinely thought you was Gay.  Now it appears you voted in Boris, spend weekends burning mosques and have moved in with your new flat mate Tommy Robinson.  When did you get a pair of bollox?

I've had this conversation with you dozens of times before, MC. Just because I used to hold hands with Bill Fucking Stickers, it doesn't mean that I'm a PC liberal. Look back at some of my nominations, I think you'll find that I'm quite the nasty cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've had this conversation with you dozens of times before, MC. Just because I used to hold hands with Bill Fucking Stickers, it doesn't mean that I'm a PC liberal. Look back at some of my nominations, I think you'll find that I'm quite the nasty cunt.

tenor.gif?itemid=5908320

On 05/01/2020 at 10:14, Decimus said:

Oh yes, don’t get me wrong. I know you are a cunt.    But fucking hell, when you and bill stickers were living together in that drug den, arse gaping each other and blowing hash smoke down a pipe into your colon.  I though you were quite the Liberal.   Now I find you were a covert operator in the special forces. 

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oh yes, don’t get me wrong. I know you are a cunt.    But fucking hell, when you and bill stickers were living together in that drug den, arse gaping each other and blowing hash smoke down a pipe into your colon.  I though you were quite the Liberal.   Now I find you were a covert operator in the special forces. 

You like me though? I've always considered you and myself to be the best racists on here. Mostly.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You like me though? I've always considered you and myself to be the best racists on here. Mostly.

Yes but not in a colon open drug smoke blow pipe sort of way.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You wouldn't believe what I had to go through.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2020 at 10:14, Decimus said:

Not nasty in a Jeremy Thorpe kind of way I hope?

Luckily, the local politicians are calling out this cunt for trying to turn the place into a "theme park", and hopping on the diversity bandwagon to push his twattish ideas forward.

If his reasons are virtuous enough, and his plight is genuine, he should just dig a sandpit somewhere and throw a few vibrators in it. That would cover some bases for a start. Obviously there should be a ramp leading down to it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Not nasty in a Jeremy Thorpe kind of way I hope?

Can’t believe that in my life time being a bummer was illegal, destroyed politicians lives and was ridiculed in the press....... now you have to be gay to have a voice as a white man, the press and media are run by the gays and it’s illegal to be on television unless you are gay.  Such strides society has taken in allowing men to fuck each other up the arse.  

18 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Can’t believe that in my life time being a bummer was illegal, destroyed politicians lives and was ridiculed in the press....... now you have to be gay to have a voice as a white man, the press and media are run by the gays and it’s illegal to be on television unless you are gay.  Such strides society has taken in allowing men to fuck each other up the arse.  

MC, I'm really surprised that you haven't landed a daytime talk show what with the above CV. I could picture you now a Fred Dibnah lookalike sporting the obligatory flat cap, but in a rainbow tweed. Waxing lyrically about the hip new Northern social clubs that now provide transvestite comedians, and the correct etiquette at lesbian pigeon meets.

You could be onto a winner!

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

MC, I'm really surprised that you haven't landed a daytime talk show what with the above CV. I could picture you now a Fred Dibnah lookalike sporting the obligatory flat cap, but in a rainbow tweed. Waxing lyrically about the hip new Northern social clubs that now provide transvestite comedians, and the correct etiquette at lesbian pigeon meets.

I'm sorry MC, but you referring to MC as MC has highlighted a possible scenario whereby confusion and misunderstanding could prevail.

Consequently, you will now have to be abbreviated to 'MC2.0'

hope this helps.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry MC, but you referring to MC as MC has highlighted a possible scenario whereby confusion and misunderstanding could prevail.

Consequently, you will now have to be abbreviated to 'MC2.0'

hope this helps.

I know, Eric. I was being called Major for a few months and then some cunt switched it to MC, and it's somehow stuck. Personally, I'd prefer that my moniker reverted back to Major, to prevent the above scenarios you've described.

Thanks for this diligent observation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I know, Eric. I was being called Major for a few months and then some cunt switched it to MC, and it's somehow stuck. Personally, I'd prefer that my moniker reverted back to Major, to prevent the above scenarios you've described.

You are very welcome, Major.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember when you were a lieutenant 

On 07/01/2020 at 23:52, Major Cunt said:

It’s actually quite true that Northern clubs have been a haven for trans gender comedians over the decades.  Paul OGrady, Foo foo la mar, etc.  so there is more than an element of truth in what you jokingly suggest.    The thing is we northern folk actually don’t give a shit about all this trans gender stuff.....so long as the drag queen tells a good joke.

Edited by N/A