CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Praise the Lord for He is Cumming(s)

Guest Piston

Guest Piston

What has Dominic Cummings really got planned for the civil service?

The greatest bang since the Big one:

‘People in SW1 talk a lot about ‘diversity’ but they rarely mean ‘true cognitive diversity’. They are usually babbling about ‘gender identity diversity blah blah’. What SW1 needs is not more drivel about ‘identity’ and ‘diversity’ from Oxbridge humanities graduates but more genuine cognitive diversity.

We need some true wild cards, artists, people who never went to university and fought their way out of an appalling hell hole, weirdos from William Gibson novels like that girl hired by Bigend as a brand ‘diviner’ who feels sick at the sight of Tommy Hilfiger or that Chinese-Cuban free runner from a crime family hired by the KGB. If you want to figure out what characters around Putin might do, or how international criminal gangs might exploit holes in our border security, you don’t want more Oxbridge English graduates who chat about Lacan at dinner parties with TV producers and spread fake news about fake news.

By definition I don’t really know what I’m looking for but I want people around No10 to be on the lookout for such people.

We need to figure out how to use such people better without asking them to conform to the horrors of ‘Human Resources’ (which also obviously need a bonfire).’

(A big quote but links to the source can be a pain)

The sun is shining, the coffee tastes better I can face the day with hope....and a hymn...He who would valiant be....

He's an interesting cove , yer man Cummings, isn't he?

Nebbishy-looking little runt yet frightens the living piss out of anyone who comes into his orbit.

Seemingly free to go off like a premature ejaculator at the Playboy mansion, with stuff like the OP's quote - but which does have a curious resonance with me at any rate, viewing the current political and civil service cadre as a bunch of identikit twats, mouthing the same platitudes and for whom 'diversity' means diversity of look but never opinion.

On 03/01/2020 at 09:37, Piston said:

What has Dominic Cummings really got planned for the civil service?

The greatest bang since the Big one:

‘People in SW1 talk a lot about ‘diversity’ but they rarely mean ‘true cognitive diversity’. They are usually babbling about ‘gender identity diversity blah blah’. What SW1 needs is not more drivel about ‘identity’ and ‘diversity’ from Oxbridge humanities graduates but more genuine cognitive diversity.

We need some true wild cards, artists, people who never went to university and fought their way out of an appalling hell hole, weirdos from William Gibson novels like that girl hired by Bigend as a brand ‘diviner’ who feels sick at the sight of Tommy Hilfiger or that Chinese-Cuban free runner from a crime family hired by the KGB. If you want to figure out what characters around Putin might do, or how international criminal gangs might exploit holes in our border security, you don’t want more Oxbridge English graduates who chat about Lacan at dinner parties with TV producers and spread fake news about fake news.

By definition I don’t really know what I’m looking for but I want people around No10 to be on the lookout for such people.

We need to figure out how to use such people better without asking them to conform to the horrors of ‘Human Resources’ (which also obviously need a bonfire).’

(A big quote but links to the source can be a pain)

The sun is shining, the coffee tastes better I can face the day with hope....and a hymn...He who would valiant be....

What we all really need is a black female cripple Lezza muzza in Number 10.  Someone who identifies with the electorate and isn’t at all devisive  and an active hater of all things that made this community we call England.