CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental health footballist cunts

Neil

All games will be delayed by 1 minute this weekend so fans can 'consider their wellbeing' whilst watching some over privileged royal cunt on video.Save your fucking money you cunts and just print a massive poster that says 'Grow some bollocks you fucking snowflake wankers'.I fucking despair about the state of this country I really do

• Like 1

My own personal wellbeing would be greatly improved by giving his flat-chested missus one up the shitter while a snapper from Closer magazine preserved the event for posterity, but I somehow doubt he'll let me, the hypocritical cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil said:

All games will be delayed by 1 minute this weekend so fans can 'consider their wellbeing' whilst watching some over privileged royal cunt on video.Save your fucking money you cunts and just print a massive poster that says 'Grow some bollocks you fucking snowflake wankers'.I fucking despair about the state of this country I really do

How are they gonna sell this bollocks to the really really popular (apparently) wimmins football thingie? Everyone knows that birds are completely and incurable mental. Unless they’ve discovered a cure for female insanity and they aren’t telling us.

Fucking Freemasons.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How are they gonna sell this bollocks to the really really popular (apparently) wimmins football thingie? Everyone knows that birds are completely and incurable mental. Unless they’ve discovered a cure for female insanity and they aren’t telling us.

Fucking Freemasons.

Wibble 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Neil said:

You seem to have forgotten that this noble cause has been supported and legitimised by Prince  Baldybollocks and Prince Woke Ginger cunt.

How dare you question their Royal Highnesses!! You are obviously mental. You need to be locked up in some mental institution. ( for your own good obviously) Unfortunately we can’t afford that because of all the dough we are paying to keep this two bob Kraut family in the lap of luxury. Tough luck mate.

Oh, there’s also the fact that the next Jihadi who stabs the fuck out of some poor cunt in the street needs that place before you. Suck it up......as the fashionable people say.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

All footballist can RUB it better with their wallets...... no sympathy