CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neurodiversity

Last Cunt Standing

I learned a new word today over Sunday lunch, well a few actually if you include the bonus Profanisaurus entries. My visiting lunch guest introduced me to “Neurodiverse” as a label to cover all sorts of diagnoses. Anything from Autism to Dyspraxia and Tourette’s can now be bundled together in Neurodiverse, just in case someone somewhere takes the identification of difference to be pejorative. There is, of course, a hashtag to use when sharing pictures of Little Jonny and his 200 yard stare.

When I was at Medical School all those eons ago, I distinctly remember a lecture about what constitutes disease; it is almost by definition the extreme ends of the normal distribution curve. But we are all too precious for that these days. So next time I’m in the Bakery I’ll tell my plump mate not to worry about his new diabetes diagnosis, he is, in fact, glucodiverse. 

What a load of Cuntery. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm waiting for these terms to be flipped so that to be normal feels unusual. People start labelling Plain Jane's and Dull Derek's as Neuronormals, or Binarysex, or a Normaloid.

You have missed the bus on that, making what might be a normal response to anything will be met with the reply that "you can't say that".

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I learned a new word today over Sunday lunch, well a few actually if you include the bonus Profanisaurus entries. My visiting lunch guest introduced me to “Neurodiverse” as a label to cover all sorts of diagnoses. Anything from Autism to Dyspraxia and Tourette’s can now be bundled together in Neurodiverse, just in case someone somewhere takes the identification of difference to be pejorative. There is, of course, a hashtag to use when sharing pictures of Little Jonny and his 200 yard stare.

When I was at Medical School all those eons ago, I distinctly remember a lecture about what constitutes disease; it is almost by definition the extreme ends of the normal distribution curve. But we are all too precious for that these days. So next time I’m in the Bakery I’ll tell my plump mate not to worry about his new diabetes diagnosis, he is, in fact, glucodiverse. 

What a load of Cuntery. 

Could be a symptom of a healthy economy doc ... when people and governments have time and money for this shite..

Panzermurphybaby 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm waiting for these terms to be flipped so that to be normal feels unusual. People start labelling Plain Jane's and Dull Derek's as Neuronormals, or Binarysex, or a Normaloid.

Pretty much what Thomas Szasz was saying sixty years ago.

Fibromyalgia defenition:A made up illness taken on board by lazy,feckless,chavvy oh woe is me cunts as an excuse for everything in life that causes them to have to do something that they are too idle/stupid/incapable of doing.Recent studies by doctors list only one cure,a right good kick in the cunt.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fibromyalgia defenition:A made up illness taken on board by lazy,feckless,chavvy oh woe is me cunts as an excuse for everything in life that causes them to have to do something that they are too idle/stupid/incapable of doing.Recent studies by doctors list only one cure,a right good kick in the cunt.

Harsh!

4 hours ago, Neil said:

It is sort of real but by giving it a name you can use it as an excuse to call yourself disabled if you are an idle useless good for nothing cunt. Its a bit like the bipolar thing where you can claim be ill when you are a bit upset about your neighbour's cat not dying.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Does choice of footwear make any difference?

On 05/01/2020 at 07:37, Last Cunt Standing said:

What a load of Cuntery. 

Neurodiverse..... is that what they are being told to put on their benefits claim forms these days.  Fucking spastics.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Neurodiverse..... is that what they are being told to put on their benefits claim forms these days.  Fucking spastics.

Is less of a benefit issue MC, as many of the #neurodiverse community have pre-existing diagnoses. This is more about parents on Twatter wanting to broadcast to other like minded souls that their offspring might spend all day in the dark learning the periodic table, but that’s absolutely fine and should be embraced. “After all, Newton and Einstein were neuro-different too”. I shit you not. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is less of a benefit issue MC, as many of the #neurodiverse community have pre-existing diagnoses. This is more about parents on Twatter wanting to broadcast to other like minded souls that their offspring might spend all day in the dark learning the periodic table, but that’s absolutely fine and should be embraced. “After all, Newton and Einstein were neuro-different too”. I shit you not. 

One further example of Twitter being the repository of the imbecilic and the shallow.

• Like 2

On 07/01/2020 at 23:34, Last Cunt Standing said:

Does this mean that all films from now on will have to be played by spastic actors for scientist roles.   Jeff Goldbergs out of a job then !

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'The new biopic.'  'Dr Death'..

.. Starring.. Harveeeee Pryse as Josef Mengele.

I would give Chris Packham a miss in his version of The Terminator, and Susan Boyle in Basic Instinct might not get past the Edit suite.

The remake of Sophie’s Choice starring Francesca Martinez will be outstanding though. Easily 40 Oscars. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would give Chris Packham a miss in his version of The Terminator, and Susan Boyle in Basic Instinct might not get past the Edit suite.

The remake of Sophie’s Choice starring Francesca Martinez will be outstanding though. Easily 40 Oscars. 

The only film where a remake will get them fucked is Zulu.   Micheal Caine being played by Iris Elba would work a treat.