CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemini Parking Cunts & Gladstones Solicitors even bigger Cunts

The Beast

These couple of utter cowboys fully deserve a proper good cunting. 

The parking charge notice business is highly lucrative. If the parking company can”t get the money from you, they hand the collection of the penalty over to a bunch of dubious cunts like Gladstones solicitors . Shopping centres, hospitals in England, hotel car parks, off street residential and many more places these venal wankers are filling their boots. 

Anyhow, cunt here gets a ticket off Gemini parking at a hospital car park. I have had a few over the years, I never respond. I have never been pursued except in this one case.

Gladstones cunts send the usual pay in 14 days or else bollocks letter that goes in the recycling. Then the letter from the small claims court in Northampton. I of course co operate fully with the court, file my defence and offer mediation. Cunt Gladstone are not willing to mediate, so a date is set for a county court hearing. Two weeks before the hearing a representative from Gladstones cold calls my mobile number to extract money from me by offering a compromise. When I ask the cunts how they got my mobile number, they said it was from the court papers. It wasn’t because I put my landline number on the fucking things. Two days later a letter drops through the door saying they got my mobile number from an experian credit check they did. 

On the day of the hearing, I report my attendance to the usher,  as soon as I turn around to park my arse on a seat, a young man introduces himself as the representative working on behalf of Gladstones. He is not a low rent solicitor, but a QC. 

He wants to have an informal chat, I oblige. He starts running through the claimants case evidence, which I and the court already have been sent. I have not sent any evidence to the court. I check that his photographic evidence is the same as mine and I point out the errors. He says that he can’t argue with it and berates the incompetence of Gladstones and Gemini. Whilst waiting to be called we sit together having civil conversation. Once called, we are out of the court in less than10 minutes, he goes his way with his fee in pocket and I fuck off home. It cost me £1.52 in postage to the small claims court and about 2 hours of my life. Gladstones have shelled out £25 at the small claims court, £60 at the county court, the QC”s fee, at least £200 and a few quid in postage. All because some fucking spastic working for Gemini can’t take a photograph of the correct car and no cunt at Gladstones checked the photos. 

I still can’t work out why any silly wanker would ever pay a parking charge notice issued by these legalised nefarious fuckwits.

• Like 3

Good nom. Any excuse to have a pop at these cunts. Parking companies pay the shitiest wages possible, so for years employed mainly power hungry Africans. That has changed slightly, especially around here, as more and more eastern Europeans are employed by them. This if course means that the average IQ of these cunts is lower than their cap size. 

I saw a patient years ago, an african gentleman, who complained of depression and that he hated his job as he got abuse and had been attacked. I asked him what he did and he told me he was a "Traffic parking consultant". Basically he was a fucking warden. 

Guest Piston

A 'fucking warden'? What a job!

They take a photograph on er... entry and if you stay too long they issue a fixed penalty (penile-ty?) notice?

Or does it all depend upon topping up the meter?

Gis a job.

I did a the parking warden job for a couple of years. I have no sympathy for cunts unwilling to pay .. however if you have paid to park and have done so in compliance with the regulations, to me that should entitle you to having your vehicle protected from damage and theft whilst you are parked. In practice we were told not get involved if we saw a vehicle being accidentally damaged! What also annoys we are the Parking Eye type companies who simply have cameras at entry and exit points to car parks and use APNR to catch cunts who have either not paid to park or accidentally put the wrong number in the machine when buying a ticket. All done from an office hundreds of miles away with an actual human employee seldom if ever visiting that car park. To me it should be legal requirement that the car park or parking place is regularly patrolled by a uniformed member of staff (and by regularly I mean several times a day during enforcement hours) and that the purchase of a ticket and the parking in compliance with the regulation includes an assurance that reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the vehicle and its contents are protected from damage and/or theft.

I have a unpaid ticket for parking in an Asda store over night in Hoddesdon, it's basically an invoice inviting you to pay, the latest demand is upping the anti, citing a recent court ruling, in the favor of the parking nazi's, although this man is not for turning...

• Like 1

I have recently come across another parking scam. The large entry fee board stating "up to 2 hours free parking". Upon further investigation, it turns out to be 1.5 hour free parking and the remaining half hour chargeable if you stay that long. The second related small info board is located at the farthest corner of the said car park. It must have caught out a lot of shoppers who took the two hours for granted. Fucking rip off misleading cunts. Where is Ape when you need him?

17 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I have recently come across another parking scam. The large entry fee board stating "up to 2 hours free parking". Upon further investigation, it turns out to be 1.5 hour free parking and the remaining half hour chargeable if you stay that long. The second related small info board is located at the farthest corner of the said car park. It must have caught out a lot of shoppers who took the two hours for granted. Fucking rip off misleading cunts. Where is Ape when you need him?

Trying to sweep dried pasta out from under his fridge and washing machine.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Re the above, I've been left feeling puzzled. If the main sign at the front of the car park states 'up to 2 hours free parking', then this is precisely what it means. Which 'Upon further investigation' aspect of the second sign clarifies why the remaining half hour is chargeable? Surely the 'load of shoppers' caught out would have the savvy to take a photo and send it to the main concern?

Edited by Mrs Roops

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have a unpaid ticket for parking in an Asda store over night in Hoddesdon, it's basically an invoice inviting you to pay, the latest demand is upping the anti, citing a recent court ruling, in the favor of the parking nazi's, although this man is not for turning...

If you ignore all correspondence Ed they give up after five or six increasingly threatening letters. If you enter into any dialogue at all then they know they are taking to the driver/owner and then the may risk taking you to county court but that costs them initially. They won’t spend any money until they are sure that they have the right name and address. Worst case scenario make up a set of false plates at work tomorrow and drive through loads of speed cameras as fast as you like. At least you’ll feel the bastards haven’t won.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Re the above, I've been left feeling puzzled. If the main sign at the front of the car park states 'up to 2 hours free parking', then this is precisely what it means. Which 'Upon further investigation' aspect of the second sign clarifies why the remaining half hour is chargeable? Surely the 'load of shoppers' caught out would have the savvy to take a photo and send it to the main concern?

If you intend to park for up to an hour and a half, it’s free and you don’t need to get a ticket. If you want to park for a maximum of two hours, you have to buy a ticket on arrival.