CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Iranian cunts

Earl of Punkape

55 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The flying carpet makers are in a bit of a flap having had their chief exporter of terror turned into mince by an American drone rocket.

lol.

Keep them coming Donald !

Ayatollah Khamenei is a cunt.

I’m going on a golfing holiday with lots of my posh friends to Tehran tomorrow. Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’m going on a golfing holiday with lots of my posh friends to Tehran tomorrow. Any thoughts?

Save money. Book a one way ticket. You are not coming back.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The flying carpet makers are in a bit of a flap having had their chief exporter of terror turned into mince by an American drone rocket.

lol.

Keep them coming Donald !

Ayatollah Khamenei is a cunt.

This is the start of World War III....... these fanatics will use nuclear bombs on Europe and America.  Trump will nuke them off the map and we all suffer.  Whilst the elite hide in well stocked bunkers.   It’s what all that money is for that they have been stripping from us.

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

This is the start of World War III....... these fanatics will use nuclear bombs on Europe and America.  Trump will nuke them off the map and we all suffer.  Whilst the elite hide in well stocked bunkers.   It’s what all that money is for that they have been stripping from us.

If I get nuked, I'm going to mutate into something horrible, and bite every cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I get nuked, I'm going to mutate into something horrible, and bite every cunt. 

Like Diane Abbott’s son you mean? 

Fortunately, for the many.......not the Jew. 

Guest Barneycunt
11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yeah wear your stars and stripes suit for landing.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I see that at least 30 of these savages have been crushed to death while wailing and gurning at ‘Dustys’’ funeral. What a bunch of thick fucking cunts. Good riddance  to the scummy bastards.

35 dead is the latest figure in this Iranian state orchestrated “mourning” fiasco...

Slot 1 and get 35 free....

lol.

The clip I saw reminded me of the Dave Allen coffin race sketch...

lol.

• Like 3

I see that at least 30 of these savages have been crushed to death while wailing and gurning at ‘Dustys’’ funeral. What a bunch of thick fucking cunts. Good riddance  to the scummy bastards.

Inshallah. Why the Americans didn’t just “accidentally” land a Cruise missile on the funeral throng I don’t know, they’re usually quite good at hitting weddings.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Inshallah. Why the Americans didn’t just “accidentally” land a Cruise missile on the funeral throng I don’t know, they’re usually quite good at hitting weddings.

Problem is with the victim status the Muslim community has managed to achieve in the modern world. Kill one cunt in charge of an army before he can attack you and you only annoy Jeremy Corbyn, kill a whole herd of the cunts at once and you get the entire cult up in arms regardless of nationality.

I think we should start a fundraiser for every Muslim to visit the Black Box in Mecca - let the cranes decide who lives. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Four weddings and a funeral. Fire Hugh Grant from a cannon at them, with a nuclear hat on.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Problem is with the victim status the Muslim community has managed to achieve in the modern world. Kill one cunt in charge of an army before he can attack you and you only annoy Jeremy Corbyn, kill a whole herd of the cunts at once and you get the entire cult up in arms regardless of nationality.

I think we should start a fundraiser for every Muslim to visit the Black Box in Mecca - let the cranes decide who lives. 

An irony is that the few descriptions of Mecca that there are from Mohammed's time do not match the present day Mecca and rather describes somewhere more likely to have been close to the Mediterranean coast. As for the Iranians their true native religion is Zoroastrianism.

Guest Barneycunt
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Crushed to death always seems to be a common thing over there. fuck that.

Stupid fuckers.

40 minutes ago, Neil said:

There must be a shortage of virgins in heaven,I make that about 3,600 needed in the last 24 hours alone,fuckwits

The taxi drivers up north will soon round up a load more young white teenage virgin girls, or as they call them ‘worthless white slags’. Dirty swarthy uncivilised cunts, or as the libtards call them ‘much valued assets to this country’. They can’t both be right can they?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The taxi drivers up north will soon round up a load more young white teenage virgin girls, or as they call them ‘worthless white slags’. Dirty swarthy uncivilised cunts, or as the libtards call them ‘much valued assets to this country’. They can’t both be right can they?

Are there any spare virgins available in Southern Ireland?

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

An irony is that the few descriptions of Mecca that there are from Mohammed's time do not match the present day Mecca and rather describes somewhere more likely to have been close to the Mediterranean coast. As for the Iranians their true native religion is Zoroastrianism.

I think Ahriman used to be a member of the corner.