CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Iranian cunts

Earl of Punkape

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1.8 billion to go.

Now there's a mathematical problem worthy of Proper's offspring's attention; how long will it take until the number reaches zero? One trick is to allow for the effect the dwindling population will have, making the total killed by each successive crush slightly less. There are some interesting second-order derivatives involved. There's also the tricky question of what happens when the second last Muslim only has one single mourner present at their funeral - we might just have to shoot that one.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now there's a mathematical problem worthy of Proper's offspring's attention; how long will it take until the number reaches zero? One trick is to allow for the effect the dwindling population will have, making the total killed by each successive crush slightly less. There are some interesting second-order derivatives involved. There's also the tricky question of what happens when the second last Muslim only has one single mourner present at their funeral - we might just have to shoot that one.

Nobody died in a crush when Churchill was buried nor when St Diana was planted and thousands turned up for them. Maybe Christian's are better at organising funerals. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nobody died in a crush when Churchill was buried nor when St Diana was planted and thousands turned up for them. Maybe Christian's are better at organising funerals. Just saying. 

This lot don’t do funerals well.

First attempt to bury Ayatollah Khomenei...

“The crowd, much of it made up of Revolutionary Guards detailed to maintain order, pulled the coffin from the helicopter and began parading it around the makeshift compound surrounding the gravesite. As the excitement grew, the body of the Ayatollah, wrapped in a white burial shroud, fell out of the flimsy wooden coffin, and in a mad scene people in the crowd reached to touch the shroud. The soldiers pushed and wrestled, finally firing warning shots, to get the body back.6 mourners were killed in the crush.Ayatollah Khomeini's son, Ahmad, was knocked from his feet. But even as the soldiers pushed the body back into the helicopter, the crowd swarmed over the craft, dragging it back down as it tried to take off. Others jumped into the hole dug for the Ayatollah's body. The troops drove the crowd back, finally clearing the compound enough to allow the helicopter to take off, its rotors scattering more mourners....

What a fucking shambles.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This lot don’t do funerals well.

First attempt to bury Ayatollah Khomenei...

“The crowd, much of it made up of Revolutionary Guards detailed to maintain order, pulled the coffin from the helicopter and began parading it around the makeshift compound surrounding the gravesite. As the excitement grew, the body of the Ayatollah, wrapped in a white burial shroud, fell out of the flimsy wooden coffin, and in a mad scene people in the crowd reached to touch the shroud. The soldiers pushed and wrestled, finally firing warning shots, to get the body back.6 mourners were killed in the crush.Ayatollah Khomeini's son, Ahmad, was knocked from his feet. But even as the soldiers pushed the body back into the helicopter, the crowd swarmed over the craft, dragging it back down as it tried to take off. Others jumped into the hole dug for the Ayatollah's body. The troops drove the crowd back, finally clearing the compound enough to allow the helicopter to take off, its rotors scattering more mourners....

What a fucking shambles.

If they made this into a film I'd get my popcorn!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve just registered cheapvirgins.com I’ve already had 3 offers for the domain name. Some cunt called Jeff Bezos says he’ll pay me 50 billion quid. Sounds too good to be true so I told him to fuck off. Does he think I’m some sort of Cunt or what?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I want them all dead.

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

'One must have a heart of stone to read the death of lots of Iranians at a funeral without laughing.'

Once the peaceful Iranians have their nukes ready to go then as a sort of semi final bit of fun, they could take on the N. Koreans in a preliminary shootout to decide who takes on ‘The Donald’ in the grand final of ‘ITS A NUKEOUT’  I’m surprised it hasn’t been done before. America are already slight favourites.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What I can't help but notice is that after 40 years of living in a lovely Islamic Republic the cunts are still exceedingly unhappy.

Allah  really is in a benevolent mood today. As an act of unbounded kindness to his faithful followers and following the crushing to death of scores of Muslim dimwit mourners yesterday, he’s allowed a 737 to crash shortly after take off from Tehran airport, killing everyone on board. I hope all the fuckers who haven’t been wiped out realise what a kind and beautiful god they have. LOL

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Once the peaceful Iranians have their nukes ready to go then as a sort of semi final bit of fun, they could take on the N. Koreans in a preliminary shootout to decide who takes on ‘The Donald’ in the grand final of ‘ITS A NUKEOUT’  I’m surprised it hasn’t been done before. America are already slight favourites.

You have a problem there. Iran has weapons but no matches and N Korea has the matches but fuck all to fire. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Allah  really is in a benevolent mood today. As an act of unbounded kindness to his faithful followers and following the crushing to death of scores of Muslim dimwit mourners yesterday, he’s allowed a 737 to crash shortly after take off from Tehran airport, killing everyone on board. I hope all the fuckers who haven’t been wiped out realise what a kind and beautiful god they have. LOL

Already rumours circulating that the  737 was either sabotaged or  1) collided with an Iranian Military Drone 2) Accidentally shot down by a trigger happy Iranian defence force cunt or 3) accidentally or deliberately bought down by an Iranian missile. The cunts have also said that they will not hand the flight recorder over to Boeing or the yanks.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Already rumours circulating that the  737 was either sabotaged or  1) collided with an Iranian Military Drone 2) Accidentally shot down by a trigger happy Iranian defence force cunt or 3) accidentally or deliberately bought down by an Iranian missile. The cunts have also said that they will not hand the flight recorder over to Boeing or the yanks.

Yes, a thousand pieces of aeroplane raining down from high rather makes the cause of "engine problems" rather suspect.

Thanks to Trump's knee-jerk military action, the USA has backed itself into a diplomatic corner within the world stage. Setting aside the niceties of executing terrorists without the benefit of trial, America was ill advised in killing Suleimani in another sovereign state. Trump has not only embarrassed Iraq (on whose soil the hit took place) he's now inflamed the younger and westernised moderates of Iran who were slowly but surely gaining the upper hand over the unelected theocracy. Decades of sanctions and diplomacy down the tubes in a matter of seconds.

• Like 3

On 07/01/2020 at 01:14, Monumental cunt said:

Whilst the elite hide in well stocked bunkers.   It’s what all that money is for that they have been stripping from us.

They can try to survive in their silly bunkers for as they like, by the time the radioactivity had died down they'll be pushing up daisies as well.

Fuck 'em.

Enjoy your five star prison cell, cunts!

18 minutes ago, Joker said:

They can try to survive in their silly bunkers as long for as they like, by the time the radioactivity had died down they'll be pushing up daisies as well.

Fuck 'em.

Enjoy your five star prison cell, cunts!

Think about it. You and a dozen other SAS are sent down into the bunker to protect the chinless cunts that caused it all. 

How long before you realise that you're living in a shitty concrete dorm, eating fucking tinned spaghetti, and those fucking wankers are down the corridor in luxury quarters, drinking malt whisky and eating legs of lamb out of the freezer... I would give it a week before you dumped their corpses out of a hatch and moved into their bit of the bunker.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Think about it. You and a dozen other SAS are sent down into the bunker to protect the chinless cunts that caused it all. 

How long before you realise that you're living in a shitty concrete dorm, eating fucking tinned spaghetti, and those fucking wankers are down the corridor in luxury quarters, drinking malt whisky and eating legs of lamb out of the freezer... I would give it a week before you dumped their corpses out of a hatch and moved into their bit of the bunker.

834c641e8bc2dd35f842180fd9a0b560.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn't that in a Dr Who or Star Trek story where they landed on some planet where the elite had hid away in bunkers but that it turn out that the people who emerged from the bunkers centuries later were actually descended from the cunts who were supposed have guarded the elite but killed them off instead?