CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan says: no gravy train no more

White Cunt

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Like great-great uncle, like nephew. He's an emasculated, pussy whipped, under the thumb fucking disgrace. 

If he's fucking off, I suggest that he pays back the money forked out for his sham of a wedding and the refurbishment of his "cottage".

One down, a few dozen more to go. Fuck the royals.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for these fucking inbreed krut leaches and their lorded bum licking underlings 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The gutless little pussy-whipped ginger cunt should take his bubble-headed black slag, and fuck the fuck right off. 

...which ironically seems to be the actual plan, to Canada by all accounts. I hope they both get trampled to death by moose.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

...which ironically seems to be the actual plan, to Canada by all accounts. I hope they both get trampled to death by moose.

Harry will be busy organising civil rights demonstrations with his new 'Black Panther' brothers, while Meghan continues her celebrity brat lifestyle and gets back-scuttled by rappers. 

At least Hewitt senior had a bit of dash and élan about him. He must be disappointed in the spineless cuckold that sprang from his loins.

• Like 1

On 10/01/2020 at 03:03, camberwell gypsy said:

They haven't stopped going on about this bollocks on all the news. Every fucking station's been lining up cunts to comment on it. One old biddy claims that everyone will be upset. Really? Everyone? Well, I frankly couldn't give a flying fucking fuck. 

It’s even all over the news here in Oz, and frankly we’ve got bigger things to fret about than where ginger bollocks and his half-cast memsaab chose to park their over-privileged arses. I am looking forward to the inevitable tv interview with Gayle King or Megan Kelly though. I hope they go nuclear and tell the world David Icke is right, Granny is a shape-shifting lizard partial to the blood of newborn children. 

Looks like Ma Queen is losing sleep over the shit mountain festering at the palace and called her ginger kin, the bald eagle and prince Ratatouille to her water closet to discuss the matter urgently. The brownie is left out of discussion, awaiting her incoming Tower of London fate.

Under the circumstances, should Harry bring:

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

c - his own food and drink 

d - a brand new vehicle?

28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Looks like Ma Queen is losing sleep over the shit mountain festering at the palace and called her ginger kin, the bald eagle and prince Ratatouille to her water closet to discuss the matter urgently. The brownie is left out of discussion, awaiting her incoming Tower of London fate.

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

d - a brand new vehicle?

Seeing as Harry is now black, he will probably be packing a TEC-9 in the waistband of his joggers. He won't hesitate to bust a cap in her majesty's ass if she disrespects his shit an' tings.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

d - a brand new vehicle?

Henry 8 would have had her head on a pole and ginger snap's body under the fucking steps of the white tower. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

His mother fucked everything else in God's creation, so I'm not surprised she let an extinct fowl sling one up her rancid cunt.

she was a rancid, high maintenance old slag that would fuck anyone one over, or anything that moved, will carling is a fat cunt...

On 13/01/2020 at 14:48, Eric Cuntman said:

Runs in the family. His mum ran off with a Dodo, and his dad married a horse.

On 13/01/2020 at 19:30, Eddie said:

she was a rancid, high maintenance old slag that would fuck anyone one over, or anything that moved, will carling is a fat cunt...

Will Carling scored, Dodi Al Fayed hit the post.

• Like 2