Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
White Cunt

Meghan says: no gravy train no more

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Like great-great uncle, like nephew. He's an emasculated, pussy whipped, under the thumb fucking disgrace. 

If he's fucking off, I suggest that he pays back the money forked out for his sham of a wedding and the refurbishment of his "cottage".

One down, a few dozen more to go. Fuck the royals.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for these fucking inbreed krut leaches and their lorded bum licking underlings 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They haven't stopped going on about this bollocks on all the news. Every fucking station's been lining up cunts to comment on it. One old biddy claims that everyone will be upset. Really? Everyone? Well, I frankly couldn't give a flying fucking fuck. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not if Philip drives them to the airport.

If that fails, Anne Sacoolas can pick them up at the other end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gutless little pussy-whipped ginger cunt should take his bubble-headed black slag, and fuck the fuck right off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The gutless little pussy-whipped ginger cunt should take his bubble-headed black slag, and fuck the fuck right off. 

...which ironically seems to be the actual plan, to Canada by all accounts. I hope they both get trampled to death by moose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

...which ironically seems to be the actual plan, to Canada by all accounts. I hope they both get trampled to death by moose.

Harry will be busy organising civil rights demonstrations with his new 'Black Panther' brothers, while Meghan continues her celebrity brat lifestyle and gets back-scuttled by rappers. 

At least Hewitt senior had a bit of dash and élan about him. He must be disappointed in the spineless cuckold that sprang from his loins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 03:03, camberwell gypsy said:

They haven't stopped going on about this bollocks on all the news. Every fucking station's been lining up cunts to comment on it. One old biddy claims that everyone will be upset. Really? Everyone? Well, I frankly couldn't give a flying fucking fuck. 

It’s even all over the news here in Oz, and frankly we’ve got bigger things to fret about than where ginger bollocks and his half-cast memsaab chose to park their over-privileged arses. I am looking forward to the inevitable tv interview with Gayle King or Megan Kelly though. I hope they go nuclear and tell the world David Icke is right, Granny is a shape-shifting lizard partial to the blood of newborn children. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Granny is a shape-shifting lizard partial to the blood of newborn children. 

They'd better start breeding, then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Ma Queen is losing sleep over the shit mountain festering at the palace and called her ginger kin, the bald eagle and prince Ratatouille to her water closet to discuss the matter urgently. The brownie is left out of discussion, awaiting her incoming Tower of London fate.

Under the circumstances, should Harry bring:

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

c - his own food and drink 

d - a brand new vehicle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Prince Andrew's nipples could take smash Harry in a fight. They'd certainly be my backup weapon of choice if the MG42 failed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Looks like Ma Queen is losing sleep over the shit mountain festering at the palace and called her ginger kin, the bald eagle and prince Ratatouille to her water closet to discuss the matter urgently. The brownie is left out of discussion, awaiting her incoming Tower of London fate.

Under the circumstances, should Harry bring:

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

c - his own food and drink 

d - a brand new vehicle?

Seeing as Harry is now black, he will probably be packing a TEC-9 in the waistband of his joggers. He won't hesitate to bust a cap in her majesty's ass if she disrespects his shit an' tings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Seeing as Harry is now black, he will probably be packing a TEC-9 in the waistband of his joggers. He won't hesitate to bust a cap in her majesty's ass if she disrespects his shit an' tings.

Do you think he started dealing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Looks like Ma Queen is losing sleep over the shit mountain festering at the palace and called her ginger kin, the bald eagle and prince Ratatouille to her water closet to discuss the matter urgently. The brownie is left out of discussion, awaiting her incoming Tower of London fate.

Under the circumstances, should Harry bring:

a - a bulletproof vest

b - a stab-proof vest

c - his own food and drink 

d - a brand new vehicle?

Henry 8 would have had her head on a pole and ginger snap's body under the fucking steps of the white tower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Do you think he started dealing?

Undoubtedly. I imagine he utilises the palace staff as mules and runners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine he utilises the palace staff as mules

Fuck no!

Don't tell me the cunt's into bestiality as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Joker said:

Fuck no!

Don't tell me the cunt's into bestiality as well.

Runs in the family. His mum ran off with a Dodo, and his dad married a horse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2020 at 19:29, Cuntybaws said:

...which ironically seems to be the actual plan, to Canada by all accounts. I hope they both get trampled to death by moose.

The moose population will take a huge fucking dip, going by how the royals like bumping off animals with their 12 bores. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Runs in the family. His mum ran off with a Dodo, and his dad married a horse.

His mother fucked everything else in God's creation, so I'm not surprised she let an extinct fowl sling one up her rancid cunt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now that Mexit is well underway, the final Settlement will be negotiated by both parties through the wireless and Instagram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

His mother fucked everything else in God's creation, so I'm not surprised she let an extinct fowl sling one up her rancid cunt.

she was a rancid, high maintenance old slag that would fuck anyone one over, or anything that moved, will carling is a fat cunt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

she was a rancid, high maintenance old slag that would fuck anyone one over, or anything that moved, will carling is a fat cunt...

But did Diana drink Carling?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2020 at 14:48, Eric Cuntman said:

Runs in the family. His mum ran off with a Dodo, and his dad married a horse.

 

On 13/01/2020 at 19:30, Eddie said:

she was a rancid, high maintenance old slag that would fuck anyone one over, or anything that moved, will carling is a fat cunt...

Will Carling scored, Dodi Al Fayed hit the post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...