CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

One can only hope this scrawny little slope is currently being split in two by his horse hung rasta celly

It saddens me that the average pissed up lad is happy to go back with an effeminate mincer for a few  more drinks and not suspect anything out of the ordinary. I've got zero sympathy for these cunts who in days of old would have been eliminated from the gene pool through their own stupidity. They can count themselves lucky he was a gook with a micro penis rather than some cunt with 9 inches who goes in dry: most "claim" to be oblivious to being buggered.

How far is canal street from the Cheshire county line?

• Like 1

On 09/01/2020 at 19:59, Stubby Pecker said:

One can only hope this scrawny little slope is currently being split in two by his horse hung rasta celly

It saddens me that the average pissed up lad is happy to go back with an effeminate mincer for a few  more drinks and not suspect anything out of the ordinary. I've got zero sympathy for these cunts who in days of old would have been eliminated from the gene pool through their own stupidity. They can count themselves lucky he was a gook with a micro penis rather than some cunt with 9 inches who goes in dry: most "claim" to be oblivious to being buggered.

I’ve been up to Manchester a lot recently and stopped over at the Novotel off Portland Street in the area this fucking gook mincing date rape fag fucker prowelled the streets and not once did I get tapped up. I’m fucking disgusted and offended in a 2020 sort of way.

On 11/01/2020 at 00:06, Monumental cunt said:

I’ve been up to Manchester a lot recently and stopped over at the Novotel off Portland Street in the area this fucking gook mincing date rape fag fucker prowelled the streets and not once did I get tapped up. I’m fucking disgusted and offended in a 2020 sort of way.

He was studying during the day, you needed to be on Canal Street between midnight and 2AM to stand any chance of a bunk-up, they only get up to that sordid behaviour during the hours of darkness.

Why are British taxpayers funding the legal process and prison bill for this dangerous sexual predator to spend the rest of its life in the UK?

While the noble & anti-racist BBC had described him as being 'from Manchester' (before insidiously editing its online news story days later in light of the fact he's from Indonesia's Jambi province), it seems rather unfair you and I should be paying for its meals, clean bedding and general upkeep. 

Seeing as Indonesia is a predominantly Islamic country, where homosexual rapists are undoubtedly given special treatment, surely the panfaced shitcunt is better off being extradited to serve as a deterrent for future wannabe offenders?

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Why are British taxpayers funding the legal process and prison bill for this dangerous sexual predator to spend the rest of its life in the UK?

While the noble & anti-racist BBC had described him as being 'from Manchester' (before insidiously editing its online news story days later in light of the fact he's from Indonesia's Jambi province), it seems rather unfair you and I should be paying for its meals, clean bedding and general upkeep. 

Seeing as Indonesia is a predominantly Islamic country, where homosexual rapists are undoubtedly given special treatment, surely the panfaced shitcunt is better off being extradited to serve as a deterrent for future wannabe offenders?

Ah yes but it’s also famously a horrendously corrupt country, Wolfie. A few Billion Rupiah in the right palm from his wealthy parents and he’s free as a bird to perhaps haunt the streets of Bali looking for drunk Western arseholes. He’d be in luck, place is chock full of them.

I’d rather they forgot to lock the door of the segregation unit one night, personally. Or alternatively let Abu Hamza check the cunts’ prostate. On Sky Sports. 

• Like 2

On 12/01/2020 at 16:44, Wolfie said:

You had me at “panfaced shitcunt”

• Like 2

On 12/01/2020 at 16:44, Wolfie said:

Because if he was sent back, all the snowflakes will be choking on their lattes and screaming that word that every snowflake cunt screams "raaaaaaacists". 

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Spot on Stubbers, in a wing of 100 men there's sure to be one with a cock that's got a reputation for bloody damage. It'll find its way to this creep, don't worry - a screw suffering stress fails to turn the key locking the cell door one night.

On 12/01/2020 at 14:56, Joker said:

He was studying during the day, you needed to be on Canal Street between midnight and 2AM to stand any chance of a bunk-up, they only get up to that sordid behaviour during the hours of darkness.

Does Canal street still have the C removed?

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I never ynderstood why the arse-raping cunts always seemed to get off the trains at Manchester Piccadilly rather than at Oxford Road.

Probably thought they were in London, the shirtlifting freaks paradise.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I never ynderstood why the arse-raping cunts always seemed to get off the trains at Manchester Piccadilly rather than at Oxford Road.

Why, what's the difference?

Please explain.

What's the point of locking him up with other men?  Surely that's like locking Rolf Harris up in a juvenile offenders unit.If you lock him up with the dykes the pervy little cunt will have nothing to tempt him. The thought of fanny must make him ill.

as well as the cases known to Plod, I reckon there were hundreds who couldn't be arsed to report it Stub.

Bummer

A rapist obsessed with men's bums sent to prison for the rest of his life, surrounded by sex starved men?

Is this actually a punishment ?

He must feel like he's won the arse lottery/slottery!

On 18/01/2020 at 21:14, ratcum said:

8 posts in a row Stub. That's depression and possible suicide.

But never mind all this shit, what in Wegener's cracks is Peter Crouch doing on tele? The mutant keeps cropping up everywhere. Cunt

Quite, and i`ll wager the lanky drink of waters old chap looks like a cheerleaders baton. Poor Abbey.

abugail-abbey-clancy-in-a-tiny-bikini-at