CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gym Equipment Monopolising Cunts

Ape™️

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Cycling on roads isn't excersise. Its seeing how much of a cunt you can be before you get run over.

Any other vehicle of the road needs a licence to drive it and insurance, so spackers on bikes would be automatically exempt from claiming any sort of compensation in an accident if the world was sane.

I don't see where the danger is .. unless you are one of these silly cunts who does wheelies in traffic. 90% of cyclists now ride on the pavement anyway and at least if you are out either cycling or running you are not trapped in a room with 50 other sweaty cunts. I rode a bike for 50 years and in that time was involved in two accidents where I was knocked off my bike by a car and a couple of times where there was contact when cunts did not leave enough room when passing me. If more cunts actually got outside to do real exercise, be it running, jogging, walking, cycling or simply kicking a football rather than hiding in these halls of vain mincing fairies flashing their thighs at each other the world would be a better and safer place. No need to pay fuck all to anyone to get some good honest exercise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

That's all I do. Cunts hang towels or put a water bottle on the seat like it is their own personal property. If they are off yapping I just put their shit on the floor and use the machine. When they protest, I make a point of searching the machine before say " I'm sorry, I can't see your name on it anywhere". Fucking CUNTS

excellent response Souther. I no longer holiday abroad but you should, so you can fuck over the germans and their sun lounger racket.

• Like 1

There is something fairly new going on when I pass these places. That is that often there are several cunts standing outside vaping. Whilst it was not uncommon to see a couple of employees smoking a sly ciggie outside, the number of vaping cunts I see and how they are attired suggests that most of the cunts now seen are actually users rather than employees of the gyms

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's either complete pencil-necks doing their 'million reps per set' pathos-play, wondering why they're not putting on any weight or ladies who like to 'glow' ......and fart on endlessly with their prissy friends about Laura Ashley wallpaper and dado rails!!!

I suppose that in a way some of these places are like "a view but don't eat" vegan meat market.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Cycling on roads isn't excersise. Its seeing how much of a cunt you can be before you get run over.

Any other vehicle of the road needs a licence to drive it and insurance, so spackers on bikes would be automatically exempt from claiming any sort of compensation in an accident if the world was sane.

I've tried it once in my adult life and it was a terrifying experience to put my trust in drivers I couldn't even see approaching. Something like that can't be fun unless you value being an obnoxious twat over your own personal safety.

Mountain biking can be fun for a few hours, but it isn't something I'd ever make a full on hobby. 

Golf is far better.

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

That's all I do. Cunts hang towels or put a water bottle on the seat like it is their own personal property. If they are off yapping I just put their shit on the floor and use the machine. When they protest, I make a point of searching the machine before say " I'm sorry, I can't see your name on it anywhere". Fucking CUNTS

Happy New Year Southerncunt.

Are you keeping the home fires burning!

Roast Koala bear for dinner ?

lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't see where the danger is .. unless you are one of these silly cunts who does wheelies in traffic. 90% of cyclists now ride on the pavement anyway and at least if you are out either cycling or running you are not trapped in a room with 50 other sweaty cunts. I rode a bike for 50 years and in that time was involved in two accidents where I was knocked off my bike by a car and a couple of times where there was contact when cunts did not leave enough room when passing me. If more cunts actually got outside to do real exercise, be it running, jogging, walking, cycling or simply kicking a football rather than hiding in these halls of vain mincing fairies flashing their thighs at each other the world would be a better and safer place. No need to pay fuck all to anyone to get some good honest exercise.

I should imagine roads were dangerous in those days. The carriages didn't have indicators and the coachmen never indicated. I should imagine cleaning horse shit off of the penny farthing's wheels was a bastard as well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bollocks. How would having all of these barely functioning gym rats out in public be safer than keeping them locked away?

And how is excersising in the great outdoors better than indoors? I admit gyms are shit, but like I say I do my stuff at home. Pedalling along in traffic, sucking in diesel and petrol fumes isn't my idea of a healthy time.

Fifty years ago the roads were a bit less crowded 

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. How would having all of these barely functioning gym rats out in public be safer than keeping them locked away?

And how is excersising in the great outdoors better than indoors? I admit gyms are shit, but like I say I do my stuff at home. Pedalling along in traffic, sucking in diesel and petrol fumes isn't my idea of a healthy time.

Fifty years ago the roads were a bit less crowded 

Actually a lot of A roads were much more crowded because much of the present motorway network and many bypasses had not been built.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What the fuck is in those little boxes? Londonm never did answer that question.

I have a liking for those black Liquorice things with the white in the middle. I suppose that they are a bit like how a relative of mine ended up (Mungo Parke) who is thought to have been eaten by some tribesmen in central Africa about 200 years ago.

50 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have a liking for those black Liquorice things with the white in the middle. I suppose that they are a bit like how a relative of mine ended up (Mungo Parke) who is thought to have been eaten by some tribesmen in central Africa about 200 years ago.

Were you there to see it?