CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan causes WW III

Guest N/A

So I was watching the news and was getting soo fucking annoyed that some third rate black actress cunt and a mud blood prince were hogging the headlines when fucking World War III is just about to kick off.  It was almost as bad as when the news headlines were dominated by Tom Daley coming out as being gay the day the Tsunami struck. BBC diversity cunts getting the editorial spot on again.    I thought to myself, I bet the fucking BBC didn’t have such trivial shite on  their agenda when Adolf was thinking of going on his 1939 - 45 European Tour.   However, it then struck me that they did.    Edward and Wallace Simpson were hogging the headlines in the south of France having dinner with Hitlers mates whilst fucking off the Royal establishment because they wanted out.  Is this History repeating itself???  If we see images of the mud blood Having dinner with the Ayatollah and slapping his chest and head, shouting Alan’s Snack Bar !   We know we are fucked.  He’s a fucking useless Ginger cunt, glad to see him go.

22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So I was watching the news and was getting soo fucking annoyed that some third rate black actress cunt and a mud blood prince were hogging the headlines when fucking World War III is just about to kick off.  It was almost as bad as when the news headlines were dominated by Tom Daley coming out as being gay the day the Tsunami struck. BBC diversity cunts getting the editorial spot on again.    I thought to myself, I bet the fucking BBC didn’t have such trivial shite on  their agenda when Adolf was thinking of going on his 1939 - 45 European Tour.   However, it then struck me that they did.    Edward and Wallace Simpson were hogging the headlines in the south of France having dinner with Hitlers mates whilst fucking off the Royal establishment because they wanted out.  Is this History repeating itself???  If we see images of the mud blood Having dinner with the Ayatollah and slapping his chest and head, shouting Alan’s Snack Bar !   We know we are fucked.  He’s a fucking useless Ginger cunt, glad to see him go.

I reckon the queen should limit the damage, and have the spineless, henpecked ginger cunt DNA tested. 

As soon as they prove what we already know, ie, He is the offspring of a posh ginger Rupert from Horseguards and a drippy blonde slapper that fucked Bedouin camel traders, the royal family can wash their hands of the embarrassing little twat.

Then him and his retarded, privileged gobshite of a wife can hang around the LA swimming pools of the rich and stupid.. until Kanye & Kim get bored with them and kick them down the road to the C- listers.   Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I reckon the queen should limit the damage, and have the spineless, henpecked ginger cunt DNA tested. 

As soon as they prove what we already know, ie, He is the offspring of a posh ginger Rupert from Horseguards and a drippy blonde slapper that fucked Bedouin camel traders, the royal family can wash their hands of the embarrassing little twat.

Then him and his retarded, privileged gobshite of a wife can hang around the LA swimming pools of the rich and stupid.. until Kanye & Kim get bored with them and kick them down the road to the C- listers.   Lol

Mark Twain eat your heart out. 

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harry always was a dubious cunt.   Fair play to him though for making the move. He knows he’s not anything to do with the family. He’s the ginger sheep with a black baby and hooker wife.  He will fit right in when they move to LA.