CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You Know

Ape™️

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one I detest, is when chavs are talking to a doctor or solicitor etc', and feel the need to include the words 'obviously' and 'basically' in every sentence to appear intelligent.

These same cunts refer to their house or flat as 'the property' when they're on the phone to the council.

I never imagined you as an eavesdropper.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You know what annoys me Ape, people that work in petrol garages that think its fine to have a long chat with one of their mates after serving them, oblivious that people are busy and just want to pay and fuck off, minimum wage cunts.

You know what Ed. I think you know exactly what you’re talking about. You know what I mean? Sometimes you know somethings wrong but you can’t put your finger on it. I think you know what I mean Ed.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

You know what Ed. I think you know exactly what you’re talking about. You know what I mean? Sometimes you know somethings wrong but you can’t put your finger on it. I think you know what I mean Ed.

You know this sort of behavior really gets on my tits you know,

book ended sentence of hell.

enjoy