CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tofu

Roadkill

What the fuck is this shit? My cousin is going through a vegetarian phase and dropped off some hoisin sauce spaghetti dish with tofu as a substitute for chicken. The stuff looked alright from a distance - like nicely cooked dices of chicken, but you bite into it and... nothing. A vague texture of densely packed scrambled eggs, only with absolutely no taste of its own besides the sauce. It wasn't particularly awful (it would need to have a taste for it to be considered bad), but I found it insulting somehow. It is apparently food. Why isn't it trying to taste like something?

Apparently the stuff I encountered was on the extreme side of tofu flavour as well, considering it was smoked, and it certainly smelled smoked, but there was absolutely no flavour to go with it. I think its a ploy by them fucking Japs. Get enough Round-eye cunts confused and philosophising the point of food without taste and invade when we're all distracted. Its fucking working too. Looney toons, backwards cunts making food that doesn't taste of anything. Fuck sake.

On 10/01/2020 at 19:30, Roadkill said:

What the fuck is this shit? My cousin is going through a vegetarian phase and dropped off some hoisin sauce spaghetti dish with tofu as a substitute for chicken. The stuff looked alright from a distance - like nicely cooked dices of chicken, but you bite into it and... nothing. A vague texture of densely packed scrambled eggs, only with absolutely no taste of its own besides the sauce. It wasn't particularly awful (it would need to have a taste for it to be considered bad), but I found it insulting somehow. It is apparently food. Why isn't it trying to taste like something?

Apparently the stuff I encountered was on the extreme side of tofu flavour as well, considering it was smoked, and it certainly smelled smoked, but there was absolutely no flavour to go with it. I think its a ploy by them fucking Japs. Get enough Round-eye cunts confused and philosophising the point of food without taste and invade when we're all distracted. Its fucking working too. Looney toons, backwards cunts making food that doesn't taste of anything. Fuck sake.

Even the pronunciation of it is pretentious.