CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu

Decimus

A graduate of the Afua Hirsch and David Lammy school of talking absolute bollocks, this lippy fucking harridan has been squawking all over the media about the (nonexistent) racism that poor old Mucky Megan has been subjected to in Britain.

Now I hate Philip Schofield as much as the next heterosexual man, but when interviewing this fucking frothing maniac, he said that he'd reviewed all the criticism Mucky Meg has received, and cannot identify any of it as racist (because it isn't). After sucking her teeth and spitting on the floor,  Shola whinged that she was "exhausted" at trying to explain why the media's treatment of Markle was racist. When pushed some more and asked to give specific examples, she raged "Let me explain what racism looks like from the lens of white privilege. White privilege whitewashes racist and inflammatory language as unconscious bias. It perpetuates the bigotry of intolerant white people as ignorant, it defends and protects their private views once spoken as misspeak, and then it camouflages racist behaviour as error of judgement".

Which is a long winded way of saying "It's racist because all white people are racist because I said so".

Her "evidence" of white racism consists of obfuscating by using random PC buzzwords strung together in an incomprehensible rant. It makes absolutely no fucking sense and doesn't answer anything. I doubt it occurs to her that by accusing an entire race of prejudice based on no evidence whatsoever, she is in fact the racist in this situation. 

Shola, get off the fucking telly, spark up a joint, and focus on being irie instead of irate.

Silly black cunt.

• Like 9

She sounds like one of these cunts who gets a PhD and insists on being called "Dr". We had one where I worked in the civil service many years ago. He got a PhD in music. 

Goebbels, the peglegged oily cunt, insisted in being called Dr, for getting a PhD in romantic poetry, so it gives you a good idea in pretentious cuntery. 

Sounds like she got a Nollywood script writer to do her bio...

She is the author of 'Doing Business in Africa: Perception vs Reality'. She has a decade of experience facilitating effective decision making to deliver key mandates, brokering strong alliances and cultivating productive relationships to influence and shape outcomes, and demonstrating leadership and mentoring qualities that drive forward developments within respective areas of responsibility.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sarah Ferguson was given untold grief from all quarters because she didn't match up to St. Diana, so was that racism? 

Load of bollocks. People like this are dangerous because there will be people who actually agree with them. 

The aforementioned Afua Hirsch has been lapping up all this shit as well  Despite it having absolutely no fucking relevance to the topic of discussion, she keeps bringing up the British Empire in every interview she gives about Markle.

It's a scary thought, but after listening to dozens of angry fuzzies talking shit for weeks, Lenny Henry is currently my favourite black purely by virtue of not offering up an opinion on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The aforementioned Afua Hirsch has been lapping up all this shit as well  Despite it having absolutely no fucking relevance to the topic of discussion, she keeps bringing up the British Empire in every interview she gives about Markle.

It's a scary thought, but after listening to dozens of angry fuzzies talking shit for weeks, Lenny Henry is currently my favourite black purely by virtue of not offering up an opinion on this.

It's funny how these cunts bang on about the evils of the British Empire but dont mind accepting awards with the words in the title. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A graduate of the Afua Hirsch and David Lammy school of talking absolute bollocks, this lippy fucking harridan has been squawking all over the media about the (nonexistent) racism that poor old Mucky Megan has been subjected to in Britain.

Now I hate Philip Schofield as much as the next heterosexual man, but when interviewing this fucking frothing maniac, he said that he'd reviewed all the criticism Mucky Meg has received, and cannot identify any of it as racist (because it isn't). After sucking her teeth and spitting on the floor,  Shola whinged that she was "exhausted" at trying to explain why the media's treatment of Markle was racist. When pushed some more and asked to give specific examples, she raged "Let me explain what racism looks like from the lens of white privilege. White privilege whitewashes racist and inflammatory language as unconscious bias. It perpetuates the bigotry of intolerant white people as ignorant, it defends and protects their private views once spoken as misspeak, and then it camouflages racist behaviour as error of judgement".

Which is a long winded way of saying "It's racist because all white people are racist because I said so".

Her "evidence" of white racism consists of obfuscating by using random PC buzzwords strung together in an incomprehensible rant. It makes absolutely no fucking sense and doesn't answer anything. I doubt it occurs to her that by accusing an entire race of prejudice based on no evidence whatsoever, she is in fact the racist in this situation. 

Shola, get off the fucking telly, spark up a joint, and focus on being irie instead of irate.

Silly black cunt.

I actually agree with the broad thrust of your POV but don't you think by using such pejorative terms as "Mucky Meg" and "Silly black cunt" you are scoring own-goals in revealing your own unconscious bias?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I nominated Afua Hirsch about a year ago. It was one of my finer moments.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Now I hate Philip Schofield as much as the next heterosexual man

not as much as the co workers at "this morning" they have a whattsapp group called 'we hate phillip schofield' , slimy two faced gordon the gopher fisting cunt.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Silly black cunt.

It's the same with all of these ungrateful fucks Deco. We civilise them, teach them about God and relieve them of stuff like copper, oil and rubber that they weren't using anyway. We even shipped droves of them over to the new world (for free), so they could leave behind their culturally and morally backward existence.  We did more for them than we did for our own urban poor, so yes it is racist.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Silly black cunt.

Since the general election, I note a ramping up in the desperation of the identity politics brigade. They must believe the days of this divisive vitriol are numbered.

I am not so sure, unfortunately. 

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Since the general election, I note a ramping up in the desperation of the identity politics brigade. They must believe the days of this divisive vitriol are numbered.

I am not so sure, unfortunately. 

From what I am seeing at the moment it seems to be the vegan nazis who have become more more rampant and insistent on ramming their agenda (and tofu) down everyones' throats.

There were also comments raised about how the producer on the programme was white, as were the cameramen, etc. But what the fuck is to be expected? Just insert a dark-looking one in there for the sake of 'diversity'? It's like when I'm whisked into the world of medieval Europe on TV, and all of a sudden some aristocratic fellow walks up, blacker than one of David Blunkett's marmite toasties, and instead of it just washing over me, or even thinking "well, this is absolutely spot-on and accurately diverse", I just get fucking smashed into the fourth wall and taken out of the show altogether because it is so bastard jarring, on account of it being both historically inaccurate and obviously forced. There is a reason that the black character in South Park is called "Token".

Same with awards. Do they want one to be handed to a black person just for the sake of it, with that particular person wondering if their music/acting was actually any good, or they're just there to fill a quota? That to me is far more racist to the point of ridicule. 

I'm glad that social media plays such an insignificant role in my life these days, but for a while it didn't. This idpol and outrage culture seems all the more fucking stupid when viewed from the outside. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nocti said:

There were also comments raised about how the producer on the programme was white, as were the cameramen, etc. But what the fuck is to be expected? Just insert a dark-looking one in there for the sake of 'diversity'? It's like when I'm whisked into the world of medieval Europe on TV, and all of a sudden some aristocratic fellow walks up, blacker than one of David Blunkett's marmite toasties, and instead of it just washing over me, or even thinking "well, this is absolutely spot-on and accurately diverse", I just get fucking smashed into the fourth wall and taken out of the show altogether because it is so bastard jarring, on account of it being both historically inaccurate and obviously forced. There is a reason that the black character in South Park is called "Token".

Same with awards. Do they want one to be handed to a black person just for the sake of it, with that particular person wondering if their music/acting was actually any good, or they're just there to fill a quota? That to me is far more racist to the point of ridicule. 

I'm glad that social media plays such an insignificant role in my life these days, but for a while it didn't. This idpol and outrage culture seems all the more fucking stupid when viewed from the outside. 

Exactly my way of thinking, Nocti. If I was a black actor who won,  I'd be thinking exactly the same. Did I win it through being a good actor or because of my colour? 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Exactly my way of thinking, Nocti. If I was a black actor who won,  I'd be thinking exactly the same. Did I win it through being a good actor or because of my colour? 

A comment I think even Ricky Gervais may baulk at uttering at the next Golden Globes Awards evening.

Go Ricky I dare ya! I DOUBLE dare ya!

On 13/01/2020 at 17:10, Decimus said:

Silly black cunt.

Her name could be mistaken her for a shoe deodorant.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 13/01/2020 at 17:10, Decimus said:

Silly black cunt.

Absolutely fucking epic. And true.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not true .. the I am a victim of white or whatever privilege is instilled into them from the start, working your way to the top and being the actually best is not what matters, you are the victim whitey will always do you down.

• Like 1