CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu

Decimus

On 14/01/2020 at 01:48, Decimus said:

The aforementioned Afua Hirsch has been lapping up all this shit as well  Despite it having absolutely no fucking relevance to the topic of discussion, she keeps bringing up the British Empire in every interview she gives about Markle.

It's a scary thought, but after listening to dozens of angry fuzzies talking shit for weeks, Lenny Henry is currently my favourite black purely by virtue of not offering up an opinion on this.

Don’t forget Frank Bruno, who’s been doing the Uncle Tom two-step for 30 odd years, to the delight of the English middle class who regard him as safe enough to live in their street, if not date their daughter. How they applauded him in Panto and guffawed at his forelock-tugging act straight from the Plantation. Course this was before he started clucking like a chicken and needing Olanzapine to get through the day. Opinion may have shifted since then.

Know what I mean, Harry, you Cunt?

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t forget Frank Bruno, who’s been doing the Uncle Tom two-step for 30 odd years, to the delight of the English middle class who regard him as safe enough to live in their street, if not date their daughter. How they applauded him in Panto and guffawed at his forelock-tugging act straight from the Plantation. Course this was before he started clucking like a chicken and needing Olanzapine to get through the day. Opinion may have shifted since then.

Know what I mean, Harry, you Cunt?

Poor old Frank Bruno was/is a thick manipulable cunt for sure.

He was befriended by Jimmy Savile, who introduced him to more sicko's at Broadmoor, Peter Sutcliffe most notably. Bruno was pictured shaking Sutcliffe's hand. He later denied knowing who Sutcliffe was.

He was also inducted into Savile's Masonic lodge, which he also denies, despite surreptitiously taken photos of him being put through the ceremony. I don't think he was ever that bright, but 20 years of being hit in the head hasn't really helped matters.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was befriended by Jimmy Savile, who introduced him to more sicko's at Broadmoor, Peter Sutcliffe most notably. Bruno was pictured shaking Sutcliffe's hand. He later denied knowing who Sutcliffe was.

He was also inducted into Savile's Masonic lodge, which he also denies, despite surreptitiously taken photos of him being put through the ceremony. I don't think he was ever that bright, but 20 years of being hit in the head hasn't really helped matters.

I remember the Tyson fight and everyone saying how well he did for the first few rounds. He only did well because Tyson carried him. He was never gonna beat Tyson in a million years.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the Tyson fight and everyone saying how well he did for the first few rounds. He only did well because Tyson carried him. He was never gonna beat Tyson in a million years.

Did he not fight Joe Bugner as well? Looked like a Chicken Shop hood relieving a pensioner of his wedge at a Brixton ATM as I remember it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He also denies being in Panto with Barrymore, and certainly not being invited to the Pool Party where everyone drank GBH cocktails in his honour.

Even Michael Watson thinks Frank is a bit slow on the uptake. Rumour has it he was still answering the picture round on Question of Sport while he was being driven home.

Imagine Bletchley Park populated by Big Frank, Ian Wright, Nigel Benn and Linford Christie. You’d need to bring Big Ron Atkinson in to get them beyond arguing how you spell “Enigma” without being racist. 

• Like 2

On 13/01/2020 at 17:33, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like she got a Nollywood script writer to do her bio...

She is the author of 'Doing Business in Africa: Perception vs Reality'. She has a decade of experience facilitating effective decision making to deliver key mandates, brokering strong alliances and cultivating productive relationships to influence and shape outcomes, and demonstrating leadership and mentoring qualities that drive forward developments within respective areas of responsibility.

That's cunt-spiel for 'self-promoting, manipulative, harridan'.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He also denies being in Panto with Barrymore, and certainly not being invited to the Pool Party where everyone drank GBH cocktails in his honour.

Even Michael Watson thinks Frank is a bit slow on the uptake. Rumour has it he was still answering the picture round on Question of Sport while he was being driven home.

Imagine Bletchley Park populated by Big Frank, Ian Wright, Nigel Benn and Linford Christie. You’d need to bring Big Ron Atkinson in to get them beyond arguing how you spell “Enigma” without being racist. 

Don't forget Kriss Akabusi. Even in the land of the moron, every village needs an idiot.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny! 

His head used to terrify me when I was a nipper. Looking back, my childhood was full of blacks on kids TV. Akabusi, Dave Benson Phillips, Andi Peters and this cunt:

60a080e211ba21706d6da4b5627b3489--kids-n

How's that for fucking diversity, 25 years before you even thought of the word, Shola?

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

His head used to terrify me when I was a nipper. Looking back, my childhood was full of blacks on kids TV. Akabusi, Dave Benson Phillips, Andi Peters and this cunt:

60a080e211ba21706d6da4b5627b3489--kids-n

How's that for fucking diversity, 25 years before you even thought of the word, Shola?

I'm 15 years older than you, but it was the same when I was a kid. Only there wasn't a race issue involved. Derek Griffiths and Floella Benjamin were the best playschool presenters, and probably got the job on the basis that they were good at it. I don't ever remember thinking about their skin colour, they just entertained me as a child. They just used to be people on the telly, now they're 'symbols of diversity'. 

I've said it before, blacks don't want equality, they want revenge, and they don't want inclusivity, they want 'exclusivity' reversed. 

White is the new black..

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm 15 years older than you, but it was the same when I was a kid. Only there wasn't a race issue involved. Derek Griffiths and Floella Benjamin were the best playschool presenters, and probably got the job on the basis that they were good at it. I don't ever remember thinking about their skin colour, they just entertained me as a child. They just used to be people on the telly, now they're 'symbols of diversity'. 

I've said it before, blacks don't want equality, they want revenge, and they don't want inclusivity, they want 'exclusivity' reversed. 

White is the new black..

Spot on. As a child I never saw the colour of someone's skin. In fact, until relatively recently, including on here, I was pretty liberal in the true sense of the word and felt absolutely no animosity towards our African cousins. But for the past few years the radical left has used identity politics to demonise white males. I'm not going to sit back and take the sort of bigotry I have never subjected them to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Spot on. As a child I never saw the colour of someone's skin.

Very true, and looking back the presenters I detested as a child were all white. That cunt Shari Lewis for one, and I never warmed to Yoffy out of "Fingerbobs" either.

I'm off now to listen to the theme tune from "Tales of the Riverbank" while the nostalgia lasts.

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Very true, and looking back the presenters I detested as a child were all white. That cunt Shari Lewis for one, and I never warmed to Yoffy out of "Fingerbobs" either.

I'm off now to listen to the theme tune from "Tales of the Riverbank" while the nostalgia lasts.

Yoffy was definitely suspect. Reminded me of the archetypal school 'janitor' from teen horror flicks. 

My least favourite 80s kids presenter was Christopher Lillicrap. A creepy little bastard with a name that guarantees he harbours deep resentment from bullying.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My least favourite 80s kids presenter was Christopher Lillicrap. A creepy little bastard with a name that guarantees he harbours deep resentment from bullying.

We had a teacher called Mr Smellie. "It's pronounced SMILEY", he'd roar, at regular intervals. "Phew, who farted?", we'd reply. Happy days.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

White is the new black..

I remember Derek Griffiths came to our school to talk about road safety as he was in an advert for it. What made it memorable was across the road from our school was a billboard ad for the advert with a cartoon Griffiths. Some cunt had put an arrow pointing at cartoon  Griffiths with the word 'Coon' in big letters. I was only about 6 so didn't know what it meant. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember Derek Griffiths came to our school to talk about road safety as he was in an advert for it. What made it memorable was across the road from our school was a billboard ad for the advert with a cartoon Griffiths. Some cunt had put an arrow pointing at cartoon  Griffiths with the word 'Coon' in big letters. I was only about 6 so didn't know what it meant. 

He was brilliant on kids telly. You quite often hear his voice on adverts and documentaries nowadays. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is why Britain will always be Great Britain. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was my old Dad who wrote that. I remember sitting in the car and watching him do it. I didn’t know what it meant either so I asked him. He said....” it means he’s a cunt, son.”

I knew what that meant.