CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu

Decimus

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

First time I've seen that. I don't remember the Brown Cross Code Man. 

I remember Alvin Stardust's cringeworthy road safety ad though... "Hey you crazy kids! You must be out of your tiny minds!"

Was there a Jimmy Savile one?

"Huhuhuhuhuhu! Now then now then guys and gals, Uncle Jimmy will keep you safe. Hold my hand". 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was an arrogant, evil little cunt. Someone should have fucking topped him. 

I would rather he had been caught whilst living, and forced to spend the rest of his life being spat on, looking over his shoulder and picking bits of crushed glass out of his porridge. I know if I was one of his keepers, I might forget to lock his cell door when some of the older lags are taking a stroll on the landing.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would rather he had been caught whilst living, and forced to spend the rest of his life being spat on, looking over his shoulder and picking bits of crushed glass out of his porridge. I know if I was one of his keepers, I might forget to lock his cell door when some of the older lags are taking a stroll on the landing.

He was looked after by higher powers. Just like that cunt fat Cyril. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yoffy was definitely suspect. Reminded me of the archetypal school 'janitor' from teen horror flicks. 

My least favourite 80s kids presenter was Christopher Lillicrap. A creepy little bastard with a name that guarantees he harbours deep resentment from bullying.

Christopher Lillicrap, a cause of great hilarity to me and my mates at school. What a fucking cunt. Hope he's dead.

Guest Cuntiemagic
On 17/01/2020 at 01:58, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful, you little fledgling bastard. 

If it was just a dig at Schofield. Fair enough. I forgive you.

How could what I put be about anyone else other than Schofield? I think you are just flexing your anarchic wings. Btw, I'm not a bastard but I am a proper bitch 🤪😂

7 minutes ago, Cuntiemagic said:

How could what I put be about anyone else other than Schofield? I think you are just flexing your anarchic wings. Btw, I'm not a bastard but I am a proper bitch 🤪😂

Because 'cuntman' is part of my username. Anyway. If you're a genuine ladyperson, it's traditional to post a picture of your tits so we know you're not lying. 

Or just PM it to me, @Decimus @Roadkill @Ape™️  or @Neil.

We won't show anyone.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because 'cuntman' is part of my username. Anyway. If you're a genuine ladyperson, it's traditional to post a picture of your tits so we know you're not lying. 

Or just PM it to me, @Decimus @Roadkill @Ape™️  or @Neil.

We won't show anyone.

I may immortalise them through the medium of Internet art however. 

@Cuntiemagic, your posting times are very worrying. You aren't a Yank are you? 

The last one we had couldn't adapt to the culture shock.