CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gin & Tonic.....

Cunty BigBollox

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

.....flavoured yoghurt??? I don't know who the biggest cunt is here. Muller for coming up with the flavour or the stupid cunts who are going to buy it.

I saw that advert the other day, and I'm as perplexed as you. I blame that cunt 'Blumenthal' with his snail porridge and bacon flavoured ice-cream. Pretentious wanker. And he looks like a pervert.

22 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

.....flavoured yoghurt??? I don't know who the biggest cunt is here. Muller for coming up with the flavour or the stupid cunts who are going to buy it.

Sales of spirits are down somewhat, so  it was time to bring out a fresh gimmick to remind the pleb to drink the stuff. You will find certain sponsors behind the ploy.

22 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Sales of spirits are down somewhat, so  it was time to bring out a fresh gimmick to remind the pleb to drink the stuff. You will find certain sponsors behind the ploy.

I expect to see WKD Blue and White Lightening flavoured yoghurt in Farm Foods shortly then.