CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australian cunts who live in a tinder dry forest

Guest N/A

So the moaning fucking Australian criminals are having their shit box wooden houses scorched to the ground.  Well it serves the fucking thick cunts right.  If you fucking build millions of homes in what is regularly a tinder dry kindling box, then you get what you fucking deserve !    Such wide spread nationwide fires are obviously a product of two things. 1). Building to many fucking houses in the woods.  2). Their habitual burning of shit on a bbq.    No doubt those fucking cunts were all having a Bar B. And they set the fucking woods on fire.    No sympathy.  Set of fucking burnt to a crisp homeless winging miserable cunts.  I hope the koala is fucking extinct now.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the moaning fucking Australian criminals are having their shit box wooden houses scorched to the ground.  Well it serves the fucking thick cunts right.  If you fucking build millions of homes in what is regularly a tinder dry kindling box, then you get what you fucking deserve !    Such wide spread nationwide fires are obviously a product of two things. 1). Building to many fucking houses in the woods.  2). Their habitual burning of shit on a bbq.    No doubt those fucking cunts were all having a Bar B. And they set the fucking woods on fire.    No sympathy.  Set of fucking burnt to a crisp homeless winging miserable cunts.  I hope the koala is fucking extinct now.

Well, that last sentence was a bit fucking much. What have Koala bears ever done wrong? They're well cute with their little black noses and the way they put their little arms around your neck. 

You horrible cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, that last sentence was a bit fucking much. What have Koala bears ever done wrong? They're well cute with their little black noses and the way they put their little arms around your neck. 

You horrible cunt.

I'm with MC on this. Never trusted the beady eyed fuckers. If they could speak they would all be Scousers. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'm with MC on this. Never trusted the beady eyed fuckers. If they could speak they would all be Scousers. 

They can speak. There was one that narrated the Qantas airline advert. It talked Australian. If rats could talk they would be Scousers.

I am fucking disgusted that this iPhone just auto-capitalised 'scousers'. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, that last sentence was a bit fucking much. What have Koala bears ever done wrong? 

For one thing they piss everywhere, all the time. They'll piss on YOU, deliberately. Even my kid's rabbit was smart enough not to piss on people who were holding it, and it was a fucking moron.

Slightly more on topic, I agree with this nomination, but it should have "Australian" removed from the title. There are plenty of other cunts who deserve to be culled by nature for building their houses in stupid places, not least Californians, and anybody from Cumbernauld.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I understand that some of these tinder dry forest areas they have built houses in are also on flood plains .. now that is even more fucked up than I am.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

If they'd built a sprinkler system over the whole country they wouldn't have had this problem, skinflint cunts!

And the thick cunts blame it on 'climate change', it's always been hot in Australia, ask the fuckin' Abbo's, they go back centuries, not much has changed, apart fom whiny snowflakes stupidity.

Aluminium melts at 660c.

It ran in rivers down tracks, then hardened on roads once the fire front passed, tracing back to the source.

It came from cars, that like us, need oxygen to function.  There was none. None for the car, and none for the driver. They both “failed to proceed” in clipped English parlance. They left in what was thought was reasonable time. 

Families of them. This fire was different. It moved so fast.

Just imagine what that would be like. 

So I’m not surprised to see a nom from our regular big noting resident fuckwit espousing his profound lack of knowledge.

• Like 4

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Aluminium melts at 660c.

It ran in rivers down tracks, then hardened on roads once the fire front passed, tracing back to the source.

It came from cars, that like us, need oxygen to function.  There was none. None for the car, and none for the driver. They both “failed to proceed” in clipped English parlance. They left in what was thought was reasonable time. 

Families of them. This fire was different. It moved so fast.

Just imagine what that would be like. 

So I’m not surprised to see a nom from our regular big noting resident fuckwit espousing his profound lack of knowledge.

He has always shown how a dim lantern burns in his skull to light the huge abyss of nothing within, an awful nom.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the moaning fucking Australian criminals are having their shit box wooden houses scorched to the ground.  Well it serves the fucking thick cunts right.  If you fucking build millions of homes in what is regularly a tinder dry kindling box, then you get what you fucking deserve !    

I suppose that one of the benefits of living in a house built of breeze blocks painted yellow to mimic oolitic Cotswold limestone, is that there's no chance of it burning to the ground every night you fall asleep pissed up whilst clutching a roll up between your disturbingly feminine fingers.

• Like 4

I liked that old couple they interviewed. The  bloke was a grizzled, bearded old bugger who, when warned the fire was closing in said (in heavy aussie accent) "well, we're gonna hose daaan the haaase. Stay put, and if it gets too close, I've gotta rowing boat, so me and the wife will row aaaht to the lake and watch the haaaase burn".  Real fucking hard arse. No bawling like a cunt (like that Ryland cunt), just fucking accepting things like that are. Wouldn't surprise me if the cunt was in Vietnam, behind a stack of dead gooks, shooting at the VC.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Joker said:

If they'd built a sprinkler system over the whole country they wouldn't have had this problem, skinflint cunts!

And the thick cunts blame it on 'climate change', it's always been hot in Australia, ask the fuckin' Abbo's, they go back centuries, not much has changed, apart fom whiny snowflakes stupidity.

All those cunts would do is stand on one leg and blow a huge pipe that went "Brrrrrrrrroingoingbrrrrrrr". 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hemsby, as Jazz discovered.

Working for holiday park operators, I occasionally get little freebies fall my way. About 15 years ago, I was given a staff voucher for a 5 day stay at pontins in Hemsby..

I've seen more attractive locations watching episodes of 'abandoned engineering'. The 'complex' consisted of a souvenir shop, a few fruit machines and a Kwik-Save concession. The surrounding area was empty fields, a little village with a pub, and a post office/corner shop. It was the most miserable 5 days I can recall. 

The whole thing only cost us the £60 in petrol to get there and back, but I still felt cheated. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Working for holiday park operators, I occasionally get little freebies fall my way. About 15 years ago, I was given a staff voucher for a 5 day stay at pontins in Hemsby..

I've seen more attractive locations watching episodes of 'abandoned engineering'. The 'complex' consisted of a souvenir shop, a few fruit machines and a Kwik-Save concession. The surrounding area was empty fields, a little village with a pub, and a post office/corner shop. It was the most miserable 5 days I can recall. 

The whole thing only cost us the £60 in petrol to get there and back, but I still felt cheated. 

Thankfully, half of it, along with Jazz's Wendy House, fell into the sea a few years ago.

If we're swapping horror stories, I went to Clacton last year to visit someone I lived with at University. If that wasn't ghastly enough, I persuaded them after much haggling to drive us through Jaywick so I could gawp at the natives. 

Why on Earth doesn't Tendring Council carpet bomb it, salt the earth and deport the animals that inhabit it to the Calais Jungle?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"well, we're gonna hose daaan the haaase. Stay put, and if it gets too close, I've gotta rowing boat, so me and the wife will row aaaht to the lake and watch the haaaase burn".

“Better move the beers back a bit Sheila. Wouldn’t want a bloody warm one.”

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thankfully, half of it, along with Jazz's Wendy House, fell into the sea a few years ago.

If we're swapping horror stories, I went to Clacton last year to visit someone I lived with at University. If that wasn't ghastly enough, I persuaded them after much haggling to drive us through Jaywick so I could gawp at the natives. 

Why on Earth doesn't Tendring Council carpet bomb it, salt the earth and deport the animals that inhabit it to the Calais Jungle?

Around here 'Frosty Jack's' is known as Jaywick Champagne. If you go along the sea wall at high tide, the sea is 2 inches from the top of the concrete wall. The top of that wall is the same height as the roofs/rooves (for @Cuntybaws) of the shitty bungalows adjacent.

Those people are England's version of Tornado bait. It's lucky that they at least have a minimum of 20 empty cider bottles per household, that they can utilise as flotation devices.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Around here 'Frosty Jack's' is known as Jaywick Champagne. If you go along the sea wall at high tide, the sea is 2 inches from the top of the concrete wall. The top of that wall is the same height as the roofs/rooves (for @Cuntybaws) of the shitty bungalows adjacent.

Those people are England's version of Tornado bait. It's lucky that they at least have a minimum of 20 empty cider bottles per household, that they can utilise as flotation devices.

Would that be plastic two litre bottles?

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Every body knows it gets hot in Australia.