CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attenborough

Neil

On 16/01/2020 at 21:13, ratcum said:

I'm sick of seeing him presenting nature programmes. There's loads of ex Page 3 birds who could read off an idiot board and do the job just as well.

"The faux leopard hunts its prey in South Kensington...".

Then they could get their tits out.

Can't be arsed reading whos said what about this, but I hope it's all along the lines of 'Fucking Right On!'

This superannuated old cunt has somehow morphed from Head Cheese at the BBC (ignoring early reports of Savilry there no less) to some Gandalfy figure, whose very urine samples are treated as edicts from on high.

Naturalist!!!?

He just shifts words from autocue to mouth (sometimes even via brain) and peoples from Stornoway to Vanuatu hang upon his every word!

On 20/01/2020 at 10:46, Jiggerycock said:

Can't be arsed reading whos said what about this, but I hope it's all along the lines of 'Fucking Right On!'

This superannuated old cunt has somehow morphed from Head Cheese at the BBC (ignoring early reports of Savilry there no less) to some Gandalfy figure, whose very urine samples are treated as edicts from on high.

Naturalist!!!?

He just shifts words from autocue to mouth (sometimes even via brain) and peoples from Stornoway to Vanuatu hang upon his every word!

He made £millions from swanning around the globe and interfering with the wildlife, at our expense, now he's knocking on heaven's door he expects us to feel guilty about our carbon fucking footprint, the hypocritical cunt!

• Like 2

On 23/01/2020 at 14:14, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope that before they all die, they pass on the recipe for that crispy shredded chilli beef. I like that. And sesame prawn toast.

The yellow cunts would've made short work of HS2 if they'd been given the chance, most of the USA's rail network was built by slopes, they're more used to hard work than the feckless, drug dealing scum the Windrush generation bred into British society.