CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attenborough

Neil

I've had just about enough of this cunt now.A glorified reporter who has millions hanging off his every word,the same millions that listen to Greta fucking Thunberg.No one knows what the fuck is going on and how it's going to end but the governments of this world use both of these cunts to fuel their own agendas.This generation cannot destroy millions of years of evolution in their lifetime.This is why we are only given 80 odd years on this planet,its then passed on to following generations in the form of propaganda.Live your life,you  only get one,and let whoever follows on deal with the same bullshit we all get to hear in their own way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I've had just about enough of this cunt now.A glorified reporter who has millions hanging off his every word,the same millions that listen to Greta fucking Thunberg.No one knows what the fuck is going on and how it's going to end but the governments of this world use both of these cunts to fuel their own agendas.This generation cannot destroy millions of years of evolution in their lifetime.This is why we are only given 80 odd years on this planet,its then passed on to following generations in the form of propaganda.Live your life,you  only get one,and let whoever follows on deal with the same bullshit we all get to hear in their own way.

Dont worry Neil. Murdering prostitutes hasn't contributed to global warming. 

19 hours ago, Neil said:

I wish he'd been a bit more outspoken 30 cunting years ago. To fucking late when all the forests are gone

58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish he'd been a bit more outspoken 30 cunting years ago. To fucking late when all the forests are gone

It was the 80s the ozone layer started getting fucked when all those poxy New Romantics used all that lacquer for their stupid hair styles. 

Simon Le Bon's a cunt 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was the 80s the ozone layer started getting fucked when all those poxy New Romantics used all that lacquer for their stupid hair styles. 

Simon Le Bon's a cunt 

I wonder which one of the Kemp brothers Ronnie Kray wanted to bum when they visited him in prison. Probably both. 

I fucking hate queer gangsters. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

30 fucking years ago he still had to heavily use air travel to shoot his documentaries. Now he's too old to get travel insurance, he doesn't want a younger upstart to takeover his mantle of the BBC's go to naturalist. Selfish cunt.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

30 fucking years ago he still had to heavily use air travel to shoot his documentaries. Now he's too old to get travel insurance, he doesn't want a younger upstart to takeover his mantle of the BBC's go to naturalist. Selfish cunt.

Indeed.  He could always sacrifice his gold plated Beebs pension, property and private care for the sake of endangered natural world, he so "deeply" cares about. Until he puts his money where his old gob is and reduces his carbon mega footprint, he can go and fuck himself. If he still can.

28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed.  He could always sacrifice his gold plated Beebs pension, property and private care for the sake of endangered natural world, he so "deeply" cares about. Until he puts his money where his old gob is and reduces his carbon mega footprint, he can go and fuck himself. If he still can.

And he can shove his film Ghandi up his cirrus cumulus as well.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

By some accounts Reggie was a bit partial to sausage as well. 

Reggie Kray popped his pink slippers a five minute walk from my office in a pub now called The Townhouse. I go there at lunchtime a few times a week, and I can confirm that the condom machine is haunted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

By some accounts Reggie was a bit partial to sausage as well. 

He was chicken hawking within 3 months of being locked up. If I was away for five years I would put up with wanking for the duration. All that bollocks about only doing it because there's no other outlet is bullshit. They do it because they were already poofs.

On 17/01/2020 at 18:39, Cunty BigBollox said:

You've got a point there drew. However, jumping on a plane isn't nearly as bad for Mother Earth as cutting down half our old growth forests in the last 100 or so years.

We could easily solve the climate and extinction crisis by resorting these habitats and sustainably reducing the human population. I'd prefer culling for the latter but a two child policy would do it.