CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'White privileged male' cunt

Neil

I was asked to "check my white privilege" once.

You know what - I did and this is what it told me....

"You had the unearned privilege of being dealt a good hand of cards. That involves responsibilities you shouldn't abuse. You should be willing to be held to account for your views and prepared to defend them politely even under abuse (Jacob Rees Mogg is a good example of grace under pressure). But above all you MUST defend them otherwise the barbarians have stormed the gate. The difficult part is to throw aside faux chivalry and robustly call out corrupt self-indulgent special pleading and victimhood masquerading as equality"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"You had the unearned privilege of being dealt a good hand of cards. That involves responsibilities you shouldn't abuse. You should be willing to be held to account for your views and prepared to defend them politely even under abuse (Jacob Rees Mogg is a good example of grace under pressure). But above all you MUST defend them otherwise the barbarians have stormed the gate. The difficult part is to throw aside faux chivalry and robustly call out corrupt self-indulgent special pleading and victimhood masquerading as equality"

This sounds very medieval. You are not a knight, are you Jiggy?

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A man once said to me on a train: "You got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run. Never count your money when sitting at the table. There'll be time for counting when the dealings done". 

So I said "Look do you wanna see my ticket or what"? Fucking Southwest trains.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A man once said to me on a train: "You got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run. Never count your money when sitting at the table. There'll be time for counting when the dealings done". 

So I said "Look do you wanna see my ticket or what"? Fucking Southwest trains.

Have yu ever been on a train when some cunt in a uniform and big hat has come up you and said "TICKETS PLEASE!"?

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Did you see the half dusky cunt call Laurence Fox this on Question Time? No doubt the BBC will be finding a job for her immediately, fucking racist piece of shit.

I’m white, privileged and privately educated.I collected jam jar golliwogs when I was at my prep school.

Jeremy Corbyn is a cunt

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Did you see the half dusky cunt call Laurence Fox this on Question Time? No doubt the BBC will be finding a job for her immediately, fucking racist piece of shit.

Good nom Nelly. These cunts that see racism absolutely everywhere make Nazis look tolerant. It won't be long before us white bastards are in the minority, then we'll finally have some clout, you mark my words.

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Good nom Nelly. These cunts that see racism absolutely everywhere make Nazis look tolerant. It won't be long before us white bastards are in the minority, then we'll finally have some clout, you mark my words.

That's, surprisingly accurate. It's fairly clear that there is a campaign to dilute the aryan race down to a brown soup. Little white girls are being indoctrinated to the ideal of white women only pairing off with black men. Just watch any television advert.

We are being ethnically cleansed, by stealth.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's, surprisingly accurate. It's fairly clear that there is a campaign to dilute the aryan race down to a brown soup. Little white girls are being indoctrinated to the ideal of white women only pairing off with black men. Just watch any television advert.

Whilst true, this has potential benefits for all. No need to rack up the air miles topping up one's tan, much easier access to benefits, superior knife skills and a bigger knob.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also being done in reverse .. just watch the  Tesco "Daddy I don't want to eat animals anymore" advert.

tesco_10-16_at_10.38.30_copy.jpg

28 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A six years old boy went missing from Newport Pagnell services on the M1 .. over 1,000 volunteers and the police searched through the night for nine hours until he was found safe and well. The fucking father said thanks to Allah. Get Fucked.

How did they even know the kid was missing? Based on observational evidence there's usually dozens of them in every van, and most of the cunts can't count past five.

And Newport Pagnell? Who gives a fuck! It's hardly "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A six years old boy went missing from Newport Pagnell services on the M1 .. over 1,000 volunteers and the police searched through the night for nine hours until he was found safe and well. The fucking father said thanks to Allah. Get Fucked.

Fucking good job it wasn't the services near Rotherham,we'd never have seen the little cunt ever again.

On 19/01/2020 at 01:05, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen a few blocked fallopians. 

I've been banned from the church coffee group. I caused old Mr Whittle to have a funny turn. He was talking about fighting on the beaches in Normandy in 1944 .. he is 88 years old so he must have been there when he was 13. I found a crisp packet and inflated it and then crept up behind him and burst it. The poor old cunt wet himself and I was asked to leave.

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I've been banned from the church coffee group. I caused old Mr Whittle to have a funny turn. He was talking about fighting on the beaches in Normandy in 1944 .. he is 88 years old so he must have been there when he was 13. I found a crisp packet and inflated it and then crept up behind him and burst it. The poor old cunt wet himself and I was asked to leave.

Stolen valour. He deserved it 

On 17/01/2020 at 13:21, Neil said:

He's an absolute fucking bellend desperate for attention, the right wing version of Lily Allen.

His latest outburst involved saying that it was incongruous to see a Sikh soldier in the film 1917. Tell that to the 75,000 Indian troops who died in the trenches, Laurence, you mouthy little cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's an absolute fucking bellend desperate for attention, the right wing version of Lily Allen.

His latest outburst involved saying that it was incongruous to see a Sikh soldier in the film 1917. Tell that to the 75,000 Indian troops who died in the trenches, Laurence, you mouthy little cunt.

Yes...he did look a bit of a cunt for not knowing that. I bet his dad feels gypped out of all that money he paid for dear old Lazza’s private education.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And not one of those 75,000 ever complained about it afterwards.