CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reach Out

Ape™️

I had to contact an app developer recently as a particular feature had stopped working after an update. Anyway, when I received an email response from the developer I was thanked for “reaching out” to technical support, whereas I was under the impression I’d simply contacted them. After an admittedly helpful and useful response, the email ended by telling me not to hesitate to “reach out” to them again if I had any further questions. This is another vile Americanism that’s gradually polluting the English language, and I for one fucking detest it. 

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I had to contact an app developer recently as a particular feature had stopped working after an update. Anyway, when I received an email response from the developer I was thanked for “reaching out” to technical support, whereas I was under the impression I’d simply contacted them. After an admittedly helpful and useful response, the email ended by telling me not to hesitate to “reach out” to them again if I had any further questions. This is another vile Americanism that’s gradually polluting the English language, and I for one fucking detest it. 

WTF is an 'app'? Is this another vile Americanism that’s gradually polluting the English language...

...and why is the app developer out of the darkroon anyway?

''Reach around'' sounds suspiciously Canal streety.

Thank you for your input...you can take it out now...pleeease

Predicted responses to this thread (mine aside):

Pen: "Thanks for reaching out, Ape"

Gyps: "I'll be there"

Neil: "Fuck off!"

Edited by Cuntybaws
ETA: I see that Roops beat Pen to it on "The Silent Newbie" thread

1 hour ago, Piston said:

WTF is an 'app'? Is this another vile Americanism that’s gradually polluting the English language...

...and why is the app developer out of the darkroon anyway?

''Reach around'' sounds suspiciously Canal streety.

Thank you for your input...you can take it out now...pleeease

Are you mentally ill?

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reach out for Jesus...Reach out...

I'm guessing Mary was reaching out for help when Jesus was conceived. Either by gang rape at the hands of the local roman garrison or just standard rape by an uncle. Whatever, the son of god was a mongrel bastard child of a thousand fathers born in a squalid cow shit filled stable 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing Mary was reaching out for help when Jesus was conceived. Either by gang rape at the hands of the local roman garrison or just standard rape by an uncle. Whatever, the son of god was a mongrel bastard child of a thousand fathers born in a squalid cow shit filled stable 

You’re not a practising Christian Stubbs are you? Lapsed, Id say at a rough guess.

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s more likely that Mary or Merry in Hebrew, was heavily drugged and repeatedly screwed by a horny donkey boy. Lacking local abortion clinic and elders’ liberal thinking, the husband then took the wife to another village, to deliver the child with proper care and support.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

It’s more likely that Mary or Merry in Hebrew, was heavily drugged and repeatedly screwed by a horny donkey boy. Lacking local abortion clinic and elders’ liberal thinking, the husband then took the wife to another village, to deliver the child with proper care and support.

"My wife thinks I'm a pervert. What the fuck does she know? She's only nine".

Joseph Of Arimathea.