CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Blessed

Ape™️

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Another day, another fucking fiasco on the A47/Broadland northway. The knock on effect has meant that it's taken me an hour and a fucking half to get from my house to the magic Postwick roundabout. 

I'm absolutely fuming.

Just imagine living in the industrial northwest or Surrey, Essex or London. Blair turned Britain into an EU migration state, meaning traffic issues became so bad the current problems are now irreversible. Conditions he created allowed 3.6m migrants (estimated legals only) to enter the UK – that's a heck of a lot more cars and traffic. All this, without asking the British people whether it was OK. What a fucking cunt.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Another day, another fucking fiasco on the A47/Broadland northway. The knock on effect has meant that it's taken me an hour and a fucking half to get from my house to the magic Postwick roundabout. 

I'm absolutely fuming.

6x car nudge. Its headline news in the EDP, the article goes on to mention the make and model of all cars involved but it doesn't describe the feckless fucking morons behind the wheel of each car whose moment of daydreaming completely ruined your journey  to your worthless job at the bottom of Harvey Lane.

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

6x car nudge. Its headline news in the EDP, the article goes on to mention the make and model of all cars involved but it doesn't describe the feckless fucking morons behind the wheel of each car whose moment of daydreaming completely ruined your journey  to your worthless job at the bottom of Harvey Lane.

I'd be careful if I were you, Drew. Now we've merged with South Norfolk, my patch covers 563 square miles and 270,000 people. 

I've got a feeling from what you've let slip over the years that your profession often crosses swords with planning and environmental. Rest assured, if I ever find out who you are, I'm going to rain down a shit storm of petty bureaucracy and red tape onto your tiny, bald head. And if I'm wrong and you're an unemployed alcoholic as everyone else assumes, I'll make sure my contact in benefits conveniently loses your CTS form.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd be careful if I were you, Drew. Now we've merged with South Norfolk, my patch covers 563 square miles and 270,000 people. 

I've got a feeling from what you've let slip over the years that your profession often crosses swords with planning and environmental. Rest assured, if I ever find out who you are, I'm going to rain down a shit storm of petty bureaucracy and red tape onto your tiny, bald head. And if I'm wrong and you're an unemployed alcoholic as everyone else assumes, I'll make sure my contact in benefits conveniently loses your CTS form.

You've been warned.

Say hi to Shaun and Karen for me. He's your boss now isn't he? Don't worry I'll put in a good word for you next time I'm round theirs for dinner in Spixworth.

54 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Say hi to Shaun and Karen for me. He's your boss now isn't he? Don't worry I'll put in a good word for you next time I'm round theirs for dinner in Spixworth.

Please do. Whilst you're there, perhaps you can convey my wish that they end up in the same situation as my old boss and his wife did at North Norfolk District Council. Although I'd wager that unlike Keith, Simon is more likely to shove the shotgun up his arse than down Karen's throat.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Please do. Whilst you're there, perhaps you can convey my wish that they end up in the same situation as my old boss and his wife did at North Norfolk District Council. Although I'd wager that unlike Keith, Simon is more likely to shove the shotgun up his arse than down Karen's throat.

I'm glad they're dead!

Keith and Andrea Johnson

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Presumably you mean Shaun? As you're in Planning, can you explain why the fuck they haven't even started building any houses on Pinebanks yet? Have a pleasant journey to work and watch out for the beet lorries turning in to Cantley.

Guest Ollyboro

I read an interview with Big Bri's daughter the other day. Definitely her father's daughter. The beard was identical. Anyway, she mentioned that, when she was a kid, it was years before she  realised that the word "Cunt" was  a swear word. Such was the frequency that Blessed used it. Come on then, which one of youse cunts is Brian Blessed? My money's on Pen.

On 22/01/2020 at 10:34, Ollyboro said:

I read an interview with Big Bri's daughter the other day. Definitely her father's daughter. The beard was identical. Anyway, she mentioned that, when she was a kid, it was years before she  realised that the word "Cunt" was  a swear word. Such was the frequency that Blessed used it. Come on then, which one of youse cunts is Brian Blessed? My money's on Pen.

You owe me £50