CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid cunts who can't perform basic cycle maintenance

Cunty BigBollox

Wankers who spend £400+ on a cycle and then struggle to put air in the tyres or adjust cables etc.. Just seen some spaz carrying a single wheel to Evan's Cycles so they can perform some miracle and relieve this wanker of some dosh. Now unless he's getting a complete replacement wheel there's no need to do this since any real man can replace or adjust bearings, change a tyre & tube or true a wheel. I guess it might be a fashion or social class thing as the cunt also had a sprog called Dominic.

• Like 1

I hold me lámh (hand) up as being guilty of this crime agin humanity..but in my defence it was on a bicycle that i was given and cost way more than id ever have paid for a bike ..it needed pads on its front n rear brake discs...they looked a bit fragile for my Soviet style tool box ..pads supplied and fitted €35 ..was happy enough with that plus a quick once over n tighten up...i also know of a dominic...hes dead now..machine gunned to death in a phone box ..and he was a cunt.

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I hold me lámh (hand) up as being guilty of this crime agin humanity..but in my defence it was on a bicycle that i was given and cost way more than id ever have paid for a bike ..it needed pads on its front n rear brake discs...they looked a bit fragile for my Soviet style tool box ..pads supplied and fitted €35 ..was happy enough with that plus a quick once over n tighten up...i also know of a dominic...hes dead now..machine gunned to death in a phone box ..and he was a cunt.

Panzermurphybaby 

I bet many clan members turned up for the  funeral?

I did the Ride Across Britain in 2017 (yeah that's me! Bertie Big Bollocks, who just needs to jerk off and there's a fully formed foetus in the toilet pan first thing next morning) and the number of lycra-clad fuckwits among our little troupe that cold not change a tyre, was a real source of 'red-mist' energy in getting up Cothelstone and Cheddar Gorge, I can tell you.

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

fuck I'm invisible!

This must be what's it like to be Eddie

🧕

Unless the cunt smiles on a dark night....

On 19/01/2020 at 11:50, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wankers who spend £400+ on a cycle and then struggle to put air in the tyres or adjust cables etc.. Just seen some spaz carrying a single wheel to Evan's Cycles so they can perform some miracle and relieve this wanker of some dosh. Now unless he's getting a complete replacement wheel there's no need to do this since any real man can replace or adjust bearings, change a tyre & tube or true a wheel. I guess it might be a fashion or social class thing as the cunt also had a sprog called Dominic.

Hydraulic disk brakes still baffle me. When I've got my bike cave (plus wood burner and easy chair...) built this spring I'll have a go at bleeding the whole system and setting then back up just right.

On 19/01/2020 at 14:08, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

Are you one of these cunts who rides in traffic doing wheelies?