CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Overcook Steak

Ape™️

A good piece of rump steak is one of my absolute favourite meals, and I cook it for the Ape family a few times a year, with chips, mushrooms, onion rings, tomatoes and peppercorn sauce. Steak should always be slightly pink after cooking, with a hint of blood in the juices. Cunts that cook it until it’s like leather should be flogged in public and have sea salt rubbed into their wounds.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

A good piece of rump steak is one of my absolute favourite meals, and I cook it for the Ape family a few times a year, with chips, mushrooms, onion rings, tomatoes and peppercorn sauce. Steak should always be slightly pink after cooking, with a hint of blood in the juices. Cunts that cook it until it’s like leather should be flogged in public and have sea salt rubbed into their wounds.

Fuck off.

I’ve always enjoyed horse steak in France served rare of course...

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve always enjoyed horse steak in France served rare of course...

The frogs got that from the retreat from Moscow in 1812. To stave off hunger they used to slice bits off their horses rump and eat it. Because it was so cold, the horses didnt feel it. The frogs lost so many horses on that retreat, that the horse population of France never recovered.

You're welcome 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The frogs got that from the retreat from Moscow in 1812. To stave off hunger they used to slice bits off their horses rump and eat it. Because it was so cold, the horses didnt feel it. The frogs lost so many horses on that retreat, that the horse population of France never recovered.

You're welcome 

Now I know why they've always got long faces.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're welcome 

Are you listening Pentland Hills!!

This cunt got gubbed by a nose in the Champion Hurdle Trial at Haydock Park on Saturday, royally fucking over my stab at the Tote's 'Ten To Follow' competition.

Little fucker deserves turning into a horsey kebab, never mind a Carpaccio from its delicately flavoured arse-cheeks.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're welcome 

I’ve eaten Zebra in Kenya...

I doubt there were many of those on the retreat from Moscow.

Marshall Ney was a cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi.

THE CARNIVORE IS THE ULTIMATE 'BEAST OF A FEAST'  A VARIETY OF MEATS INCLUDING OSTRICH, CROCODILE AND CAMEL, ARE ROASTED OVER CHARCOAL AND CARVED AT YOUR TABLE. DELICIOUS SIDE DISHES AND AN EXCEPTIONAL ARRAY OF SAUCES COMPLEMENT THIS FIXED PRICE FEAST THAT ALSO INCLUDES SOUP,A SELECTION OF DESSERTS AND KENYAN COFFEE. SET IN ATTRACTIVE TROPICAL GARDENS, THE SERVICE AND THE DÉCOR ARE OUTSTANDING.

THE CARNIVORE OPENED ITS DOORS IN SEPTEMBER 1980 TO INSTANT SUCCESS. THE FOOD, SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE WERE STRIKINGLY DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING IN KENYA AND HAS SINCE PLAYED HOST TO OVER 2 MILLION CUSTOMERS FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE INCLUDING NUMEROUS CELEBRITIES. IN FACT THE CARNIVORE VISITORS BOOK READ LIKE A GLOBAL WHO IS WHO!

THE ATMOSPHERE COMBINES THE RUSTIC FEEL OF A RURAL SETTING AND A MEDIEVAL BANQUET HALL. ANOTHER FAMOUS FEATURE TO SET THE TONE OF THE CARNIVORE EXPERIENCE IS THE HOUSE COCKTAIL THE 'DAWA' (MAGIC POTION IN SWAHILI). IT IS BASED ON A FAMOUS BRAZILIAN DRINK, AND WAS INTRODUCED TO KENYANS AT THE CARNIVORE. IT IS BROUGHT TO YOU ON A PORTABLE TRAY BY THE MEDICINE MAN FITTINGLY NAMED DR. DAWA.

The “Specials” when I was there included Warthog, Gazelle and Zebra...

Scrumptious.

Fuck off.

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

You've spelt beans wrong.

• Like 2