CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robert De Niro and other Hollywood ‘luvvie’ windbags

King Billy

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) awards last night had Robert De Niro winning a lifetime achievement award. (So hopefully that means he’ll be brown bread soon.) ‘Quelle surprise’ up the little fat cunt comes to the stage and out pours the usual and by now predictable flow of leftie excrement from the fucking little Gollums gob. “Trump this” and “Abuse of power” that. I actually hate these fucking verminous shitbag cunts, who I used to enjoy watching in some of my favourite films while I was growing up. These millionaire (hundreds of times over) arseholes whooping and cheering at another multi millionaire cunt virtue signalling and posturing to the poor unwashed masses. Please can all of these reptilian wankers catch Coronavirus immediately and shut the fuck up and die. (Painfully and live on TV if possible.) 

Leonardo Di Caprio is also a cunt.

• Like 1

Now now. Just think of all the failed cunts who would have been just as insufferable if they'd been given a chance.

All the saddo twats running around Los Angeles waiting tables and desperately handing out their portfolios to any cunt in a suit, many of whom will end up living the rest of their pathetic lives with crippling depression when the dream never becomes reality. 

The cunts on screen all come from the exact same stock of disgustingly eager to please human filth who will do anything - anything - for that main role.

Just assume every cunt on the big screen from now on, regardless of age, gender, or race has sucked cock for the job, and the desperate pandering and moral preaching,  the drug abuse and sexual deviance will make a lot more sense - it's all just to get the taste of executive cum out of their mouths. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know! I was being disingenuously facetious. 

'Abstenious' also contains all five vowels in the correct order. 

On a semi-related note, French is a rich seam for vowel-related frolics. "Oiseau" is the shortest word that contains all five vowels, and "jouaient" contains all five consecutively. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, French is a rich seam for vowel-related frolics. "Oiseau" is the shortest word that contains all five vowels, and "jouaient" contains all five consecutively. 

I seem to have logged onto the Countdown website somehow.

Rachel Rileys a fat cunt.

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet you're a cunt at scrabble. I wouldn't bet my vocabulary against yours, but my tactical game and ability to running count the available letters would make it interesting.

Guest Terrible Ted
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Edited by Terrible Ted
Sorry, fucked up on me first post...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I imagine it's all down hill from here.

Zenith or nadir, it's too early to say. If he was trying to tell me to stick my fucking French right up my fucking arse there may be hope yet.

On 20/01/2020 at 12:31, King Billy said:

The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) awards last night had Robert De Niro winning a lifetime achievement award. (So hopefully that means he’ll be brown bread soon.) ‘Quelle surprise’ up the little fat cunt comes to the stage and out pours the usual and by now predictable flow of leftie excrement from the fucking little Gollums gob. “Trump this” and “Abuse of power” that. I actually hate these fucking verminous shitbag cunts, who I used to enjoy watching in some of my favourite films while I was growing up. These millionaire (hundreds of times over) arseholes whooping and cheering at another multi millionaire cunt virtue signalling and posturing to the poor unwashed masses. Please can all of these reptilian wankers catch Coronavirus immediately and shut the fuck up and die. (Painfully and live on TV if possible.) 

Leonardo Di Caprio is also a cunt.

“We are all in it together” mantra from those rich twats indeed ruins their good work as actors. Last I heard, the chink strain has already made it to the US. There is the new hope.

• Like 1