CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Faith Group cunts against sex education classes for kids.

cuntspotter

Yes, well......the government have said it will be age appropriate..the our children, our choice brigade believe that little Dorcas and Sebastian will be corrupted to find out that Chuts exist. Do I care? Do I fuck. But these fucking protesters slow the traffic in the morning. They are truly irritating cunts...if they object so much to all these matters sexual why don’t they remonstrate with God for inventing it all.

On 21/01/2020 at 18:34, cuntspotter said:

Yes, well......the government have said it will be age appropriate..the our children, our choice brigade believe that little Dorcas and Sebastian will be corrupted to find out that Chuts exist. Do I care? Do I fuck. But these fucking protesters slow the traffic in the morning. They are truly irritating cunts...if they object so much to all these matters sexual why don’t they remonstrate with God for inventing it all.

Because god moved the call centre to India.

On 21/01/2020 at 18:36, Cuntybaws said:

God hates fags. I saw that on a poster once, so it must be true.

It’s written in the Bible....a man shall not lay with another man.   That’s why God invented AIDs, which has turned out to be disappointing to be fair.     The current trend in education however, is to teach 5year olds about bumming, scissoring, dressing in your sisters clothes and lots of fucked up shit like that.    Even adult are confused with the trans scene, poly sexuals, non binaries, etc....  so what will this do to a bunch of confused and immature children?...  it’s fucking brain washing an entire generation into thinking sticking your dick up your mates arse is cool whilst wearing your nans Sunday best.  What ever happened to childhood innocence????

On 22/01/2020 at 20:51, Neil said:

What cunts eh? I've always made sure kids are taught about sex from an early age,and does anyone thank me for it?, do they bollocks

Yeah but touching children with your education at an early age is wrong Neil.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What do Jewish paedophiles say to their victims?.....

'dont you eat all those fucking sweets'

What did the paedo say to the crying child as they walked off into the woods?...

"I don't know why so scared. I've got to walk back in the dark on my own"

Thanks to Roy Chubby Brown for this one

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What did the paedo say to the crying child as they walked off into the woods?...

"I don't know why so scared. I've got to walk back in the dark on my own"

Thanks to Roy Chubby Brown for this one

As a kid, I was approached by a bloke in a BMW with a Filofax. He asked if I wanted to see some yuppies.