CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sexist petrol pumps

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7913077/Private-tutor-31-accuses-petrol-stations-SEXISM.html

Here's something that will get you gentlemen wound up.

Apparently petrol pumps are sexist, according to millions (one woman) of wimmin. Now when I saw the headline I thought that there were petrol pumps that told mother in law and wife jokes as you were filling up "I wouldn't say wife's fat but........". 

I'm sure some cunt will feel that there are racist petrol pumps as well. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7913077/Private-tutor-31-accuses-petrol-stations-SEXISM.html

Here's something that will get you gentlemen wound up.

Apparently petrol pumps are sexist, according to millions (one woman) of wimmin. Now when I saw the headline I thought that there were petrol pumps that told mother in law and wife jokes as you were filling up "I wouldn't say wife's fat but........". 

I'm sure some cunt will feel that there are racist petrol pumps as well. 

m_A.%20C.%20Globes%20(25).jpg

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This moon-faced cunt has a partner? Fuck me, there's hope for @applescruff14 yet!

EKrrBEUnA==

Good point - anyone heard from the lovelorn cunt recently?

He usually surfaces when there's a Test Series going on, shoehorning in his Rembrandt / Rolf Harris similie into a rant about Root's captaincy and our lack of a decent wrist-spinner.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If she made more of an effort with her appearance, showed a bit of leg, cleavage etc, there would be no shortage of men willing to operate the pump for her and she wouldn't have to worry her pretty little head about it.

Sexism my arse.

Point taken, but when you look like you're wearing a Shrek mask, no amount of flirting can prevent picking up the pump handle for many years to come.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, but when you look like you're wearing a Shrek mask, no amount of flirting can prevent picking up the pump handle for many years to come.

Put a bit of słap on it and give it a short skirt and most of us probably would. After all, I doubt many have laid on their death bed and thought to themselves...

"I wish that I'd had less sex during the course of my life"

You don't have to have her portrait on the wall to enjoy blowing your tadpoles up her pilchard-purse.