CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cerebral Palsy on Radio 4

Last Cunt Standing

I used to really like the News Quiz on Radio 4. Barry Took, Sandi Toksvig and Miles Jupp always used to give me a good chuckle on the drive home and it was the cradle of some pretty good writers and comedians in years gone by. The miracle of the internet podcast means even I am now on foreign soil I can listen along with a morning coffee, risking odd looks from some as I giggle into my scrambled eggs. 

I have no wish to be unduly unkind to the poor girl in the latest edition, but fuck me. How can she be expected to deliver comedy with no control of her bottom jaw? The audience titter nervously, clearly embarrassed. You can imagine the edgy glances from even the most woke of fellow panellists. What is wrong with saying people sadly just can’t do certain things? I’ll never make the FA Cup Final because I’m differently abled at sport. Who do I complain to? It’s like this mass exercise in self delusion that we mustn’t erect barriers to anyone or anything, and that if Little Molly Flidspack wants to be an Astronaut she bloody well can be. Either way it made bloody awful listening and put me right off my flat white this morning. Which is a right cunt. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000d7kg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I used to really like the News Quiz on Radio 4. Barry Took, Sandi Toksvig and Miles Jupp always used to give me a good chuckle on the drive home and it was the cradle of some pretty good writers and comedians in years gone by. The miracle of the internet podcast means even I am now on foreign soil I can listen along with a morning coffee, risking odd looks from some as I giggle into my scrambled eggs. 

I have no wish to be unduly unkind to the poor girl in the latest edition, but fuck me. How can she be expected to deliver comedy with no control of her bottom jaw? The audience titter nervously, clearly embarrassed. You can imagine the edgy glances from even the most woke of fellow panellists. What is wrong with saying people sadly just can’t do certain things? I’ll never make the FA Cup Final because I’m differently abled at sport. Who do I complain to? It’s like this mass exercise in self delusion that we mustn’t erect barriers to anyone or anything, and that if Little Molly Flidspack wants to be an Astronaut she bloody well can be. Either way it made bloody awful listening and put me right off my flat white this morning. Which is a right cunt. 

I listened to all of the programme and she thoroughly spoilt it. I could hardly understand a word she fucking said. The only bit I understood was the bit about a BBQ after the service. They shouldn't have jocks on these programmes if they cant fucking speak properly. However I thought Rosie was very funny. 

Apparently, her audiobook version of The Hungry Caterpillar is 294 hours long.

Fair play to her for the Greta joke she did not long ago which got her in a bit of bother, but if you manage to display the patience of a fucking zen monastic to get to one of her punchlines, she's about as funny as cot death anyway.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You miss the point ...... over half of the BBC staff have cerebral palsy.  Well they are all fucking spastics that’s for sure.     I know which flid you mean.   She’s about as funny as having cerebral palsy.     There you see....an ironic joke.    Talentless spastics at work, it must be so fucking cringeworthy for the other people on the program.  Sometimes someone needs to step up and say, sorry luv but you are just shit at this and the license fee payers don’t think it appropriate to pay you for this fucking wank spaz chat ok.  So run along and be a good girl, go lick those windows.

14 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Pete and Dud 'One Legged Tarzan' sketch.

"You're left leg I like. I have nothing against you're left leg. Unfortunately, nor do you."

That was comedy.  Not wank spaz chat.

On 23/01/2020 at 07:46, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think the mincing Barry Took is long brown bread, but indeed Barry Cryer has written a lot of comedy. 

Cardinal Wolsey is a cunt.

I don't really watch telly that much anymore, but I'm pretty sure this is common across the board now. It was all downhill once they shamed people into accepting spittle laced food from that dribbling spastic Jamie Oliver. Don't get me wrong - the lad is good at hiding it, but as soon as he speaks you can see he's at least slightly moon-faced.

We still throw them off high cliffs at birth up here.

18 hours ago, nocti said:

she's about as funny as cot death anyway.

Cot death is hilarious, as long as it happens to somebody else.

There's already too many cunts in the world, over population is the cause of climate change, save the planet or save the children, you can't have it both ways.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't really watch telly that much anymore, but I'm pretty sure this is common across the board now. It was all downhill once they shamed people into accepting spittle laced food from that dribbling spastic Jamie Oliver. Don't get me wrong - the lad is good at hiding it, but as soon as he speaks you can see he's at least slightly moon-faced.

We still throw them off high cliffs at birth up here.

RK, have you seen Picard yet?

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Q in it? I loved the way he just fucked with Picard to amuse himself.

Q was the ultimate twat, but the way they had his character introduce the Borg was brilliant. He blatantly tells the cunts that they're becoming a bunch of flower sniffing pansies in Next Gen and diplomacy that will only get them so far - the cunts need to continue to stay militarised like they were in Kirk's day. Its extremely foreshadowing writing that sets up the darker tones of DS9 years before it starts.

You don't get that sort of quality behind shows these days. Its all just softcore sex scenes and waxing philosophical for hours on end.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Q was the ultimate twat, but the way they had his character introduce the Borg was brilliant. He blatantly tells the cunts that they're becoming a bunch of flower sniffing pansies in Next Gen and diplomacy that will only get them so far - the cunts need to continue to stay militarised like they were in Kirk's day. Its extremely foreshadowing writing that sets up the darker tones of DS9 years before it starts.

You don't get that sort of quality behind shows these days. Its all just softcore sex scenes and waxing philosophical for hours on end.

Q was played by a jew if that's any help Killer.

So was Data.

Spock

Kirk

Sarek

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's my favourite TNG episode. If Picard hadn't tried to be a hardarse and kissed his arse a bit, Q could have clicked his fingers and crushed the cube into a little snotball. But chrome-dome had to get uppity and refuse to let him play starfleet for a little while until he got bored and fucked off to annoy someone else.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I always thought the Ferengi were space Jews. They behave exactly like Les Gold in that 'Hardcore Pawn' programme.

They literally are - only slightly more likeable because they show some redeeming traits as characters in DS9.

I'm drunk at the moment though, so this is all I'll say against the Jew before I get on a list

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Let it not be said that the common Jew possesses no charisma, Ratty. Getting other cunts to take their side is their ultimate form of warfare after all.

I forgot Commander Riker.

Latinos on the other hand, don't seem to work in space any more than on Earth

• Like 1