CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Agreed . . but I want to see the silicon peck enhancers spill from his training bra

I want Robbie to be fed slowly into a bark stripper whilst being made to watch the video of himself prancing around like a spasticated chimp, in the hospital where his wife was about to give birth.

attention seeking, monkey-faced little cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was gutted that Chittttyweeel Eyejaffoore survived the fucking film. Shit actor cunt.

Where is Michael Fassbender when you need him?!

Guest judgetwi

I used to deliver Corona when I was a kid. I rode on the back of the lorry and handed the crates down to the kids who weren’t as hard as me. Whatever happened to that business? 

This is all a load of bollocks anyway, specifically designed to scare the shit out of us. The ruling class want us to be shit scared of something or other at all times. Then we might forget that they are robbing our pockets and fucking us up the arse at the same time. Climate change anyone?

Anyway, even if it’s true nobody comes near me so it’s not likely i’m  going to get it. One of the few advantages of being a total fucking cunt.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want Robbie to be fed slowly into a bark stripper whilst being made to watch the video of himself prancing around like a spasticated chimp, in the hospital where his wife was about to give birth.

attention seeking, monkey-faced little cunt. 

If its any consolation 99% of people on earth want the same. The other 1% don't care how he dies just as long as its painful and live on telly

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh lovely. So the cunts getting flown all the way back from China get thrown into quarantine on a remote airbase, but the two cunts in the country we know for a fact have the Bat Flu are getting dumped in my back garden. Cunts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51325192

*cough*

Yellow cunts are now feverishly working on “the cure”. A thick broth of chicken feet, bat knobs and pandas’ fat will soon be available on EBay, yours for the princely sum of twenty pounds, including postage and packaging. Get your order now, before all stocks run out!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I used to deliver Corona when I was a kid. I rode on the back of the lorry and handed the crates down to the kids who weren’t as hard as me. Whatever happened to that business? 

This is all a load of bollocks anyway, specifically designed to scare the shit out of us. The ruling class want us to be shit scared of something or other at all times. Then we might forget that they are robbing our pockets and fucking us up the arse at the same time. Climate change anyone?

Anyway, even if it’s true nobody comes near me so it’s not likely i’m  going to get it. One of the few advantages of being a total fucking cunt.

The rich have a lot to lose from the calamity, with trade crashing, stocks sinking, banks folding, etc. The global web of wealth is quite precarious, when things like that happen. They will do all they can to keep the system going under any circumstances. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2020 at 10:36, Stubby Pecker said:

It's killed 170 cunts, the flu outbreak killed 2000 here last winter. Lets get in into perspective

How many poor cunts have the chinks marginalised, tortured and hung since all this started?

They all deserve to die 

Correct....in the past month or so since this bit of a “cold” surfaced on the World Health Organisation threat list, I bet the Chinese Government has killed over 1000 people. Which is many many times more than the bug   I would also hazard a guess they have infected political prisoners and activists on purpose in the first wave of deaths.

Our geniuses had released the first batch of the potentially diseased lot they kept in a foil camp. Oh and Also shipped in some more. 
Scientists had warned that the incubation period may take up to a month, which means that some Yellow Death carriers are running around free again. Get your baked beans and stocks of HIV antivirals now; it’s going to be a rough ride very soon.

On 31/01/2020 at 13:35, White Cunt said:

Yellow cunts are now feverishly working on “the cure”. A thick broth of chicken feet, bat knobs and pandas’ fat will soon be available on EBay, yours for the princely sum of twenty pounds, including postage and packaging. Get your order now, before all stocks run out!

Ooh that sounds good. I'll PM you my bank account number and  my sort code. 

On 16/02/2020 at 23:53, Monumental cunt said:

Correct....in the past month or so since this bit of a “cold” surfaced on the World Health Organisation threat list, I bet the Chinese Government has killed over 1000 people. Which is many many times more than the bug   I would also hazard a guess they have infected political prisoners and activists on purpose in the first wave of deaths.

That is fuck all compared with what the likes of Geldof, Bono and all the rest of the feed the world cunts are responsible for. Commonsense said that there were already far too many cunts in those places yet the end result over the 35 years since live aid started the end result has been that there are now several times as many cunts starving to death and living without hope. We have known for 45 years at least that however much aid we pump into these countries most of it will be siphoned off into Swiss bank accounts by the rulers and whatever does get to the people themselves will go to waste and drive population growth and even more misery. Even back in the Live Aid years this was known .. the end result has been death and misery far beyond what is happened in Syria, Iraq, Palastine, Afghanistan etc. Geldof and co along with the other fuckwits behind these aid programmes should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That is fuck all compared with what the likes of Geldof, Bono and all the rest of the feed the world cunts are responsible for. Commonsense said that there were already far too many cunts in those places yet the end result over the 35 years since live aid started the end result has been that there are now several times as many cunts starving to death and living without hope. We have known for 45 years at least that however much aid we pump into these countries most of it will be siphoned off into Swiss bank accounts by the rulers and whatever does get to the people themselves will go to waste and drive population growth and even more misery. Even back in the Live Aid years this was known .. the end result has been death and misery far beyond what is happened in Syria, Iraq, Palastine, Afghanistan etc. Geldof and co along with the other fuckwits behind these aid programmes should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

It's all about "Look at me, I really care, aren't I wonderful giving up my time to end starvation, asking you to put your hand in your pocket because a fiver of your money can feed a family in Mogadishu for 3 weeks". Despite the fact that these cunts are worth fucking millions. Half of Bonehead's fortune could feed a whole country. 

Another thing that boils my piss is cunts collecting their Oscar ranting on about the ills of the world. Say your thanks, if you're a funny person make us laugh and then fuck off. 

At least George C Scott told the academy to shove their oscar up their arses for a cause. Can't see any of these narcissistic cunts doing that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Any government encouraging more children than one in poor countries, should be put in the pot when the mob gets hungry.

Nothing warms my cockles more than the news than chicky flu is now rife in Iran. I think the majority of the world would be more than happy to see the entire region culled. Carpet flying, goat shagging, camel wanking, wife stoning, cousin raping pack of evil cunts who slit their nans throat if she offended them and their stupid fucking Mohammed sky fairy crap. Let hope it does Israel as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nothing warms my cockles more than the news than chicky flu is now rife in Iran. I think the majority of the world would be more than happy to see the entire region culled. Carpet flying, goat shagging, camel wanking, wife stoning, cousin raping pack of evil cunts who slit their nans throat if she offended them and their stupid fucking Mohammed sky fairy crap. Let hope it does Israel as well

Carpeteers are  spreading disease and death with their knob brain future proof system. The latest craze is to commit mass suicide by frequenting the local mosques. Train tracks are so last year.