CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Lady Gaga is a first class no talent Cunt. Taylor Swift Katie Perry Beyonce and I'm too old to know the names of the rest of these flaming screeching filthy cock sucking bitch CUNTS that blast through speakers of every shopping centre, 7-11, public space I enter I want to scream , how is it that any of these dumb bitch 'singers' can make a buck when all they do is screech no tune 'music' and sound as if they are being tortured? I hold the original Cunt responsible for these 'women' and MADONNA is her name , I'd like to pull out her eyes & piss in the sockets . That filthy disgusting CUNT

2 hours ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

Lady Gaga is a first class no talent Cunt. Taylor Swift Katie Perry Beyonce and I'm too old to know the names of the rest of these flaming screeching filthy cock sucking bitch CUNTS that blast through speakers of every shopping centre, 7-11, public space I enter I want to scream , how is it that any of these dumb bitch 'singers' can make a buck when all they do is screech no tune 'music' and sound as if they are being tortured? I hold the original Cunt responsible for these 'women' and MADONNA is her name , I'd like to pull out her eyes & piss in the sockets . That filthy disgusting CUNT

You're American aren't you? 

4 hours ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

What you lack in sophistication, you more than make up for with your command of the site's underline feature. Welcome, 'DD'.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What you lack in sophistication, you more than make up for with your command of the site's underline feature. Welcome, 'DD'.

Uncanny! I was only just admiring the underlining, and I don't mind telling you, I'm impressed. 

I might spice things up with some italics this evening.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny! I was only just admiring the underlining, and I don't mind telling you, I'm impressed. 

Just don't do any gay fucking rainbows.

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you could probably get a qualification in it Authoritah. Here's a few options:

1. get some cunt to watch you do it = NVQ
  2. tell some cunt you did it in an assigment = BTEC
  3. do it for 2 years and sit a piss easy exam before going on the dole = 'A' level Media Studies

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They teach young men to drop fire on babies, but they won't let them write the word 'fuck' on their aeroplanes because it's 'obscene'.

The horror...

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.