CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NICOLE KIDMAN IS A NO. 1 AUSTRALIAN CUNT

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Fame whore most untalented 'actress' in the history of the universe - NICOLE KIDMAN - married Tammy faggot Cruise and rest is history ...the Cunt is an insufferable painful wretched bore who comes back to my country Australia to spurt her stinking fart of 'fame' in the community, who gets to be in movies alongside real actors like Colin Firth and ruin every scene.  What did she do for Tammy to score fame?  What did Tammy do for her? He's a a faggot and she's a dyke  - speaking of dykes...Angelina Jolie munches carpets to score, and was a beard for shirt lifter Bradley Spitt who's free and easy to suck dicks and does - and is another no talent boring CUNT.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

Fame whore most untalented 'actress' in the history of the universe - NICOLE KIDMAN - married Tammy faggot Cruise and rest is history ...the Cunt is an insufferable painful wretched bore who comes back to my country Australia to spurt her stinking fart of 'fame' in the community, who gets to be in movies alongside real actors like Colin Firth and ruin every scene.  What did she do for Tammy to score fame?  What did Tammy do for her? He's a a faggot and she's a dyke  - speaking of dykes...Angelina Jolie munches carpets to score, and was a beard for shirt lifter Bradley Spitt who's free and easy to suck dicks and does - and is another no talent boring CUNT.

Well, Mr/Master/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Dr/Rev etc Dismayed and disgusted, I think Nicole Kidman is a very competent and vastly underrated actress. Her rôles in The Others, Australia, and not forgetting Paddington to name just three were excellent. Every part she plays deserves an award.

6 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Well, Mr/Master/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Dr/Rev etc Dismayed and disgusted, I think Nicole Kidman is a very competent and vastly underrated actress. Her rôles in The Others, Australia, and not forgetting Paddington to name just three were excellent. Every part she plays deserves an award.

You love her. She's your bird.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You love her. She's your bird.

Unfortunately for me she's attached, to quote Ratty, "I'd eat her Plop".

14 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Unfortunately for me she's attached, to quote Ratty, "I'd eat her Plop".

I wouldn't if I were you Albert. Human plop is teeming with harmful bacteria, including Campylobacter and Staphylococcus. 

Very nasty. Probably best to just lick her tits and fanny.

37 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Earl you must be one of those out and proud CUNT LOVERS....you wouldn't wanna lick that Fanny...DeGeneres would've been there as well as Operah Dyke Winfrey

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't if I were you Albert. Human plop is teeming with harmful bacteria, including Campylobacter and Staphylococcus. 

Actually, I wasn't being literal, just a figure of speech. 

Getting back on topic, Nicole is amazing at everything she does.

4 hours ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

Colin Firth is a cardboard cutout, one trick pony, boring cunt. He's so wooden he should be coated every 6 months in Cuprinol. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm pretty sure her pubes were destroyed in those bushfires down under recently.  Luckily, firefighters managed to stop it reaching her moustache 

5 hours ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

Why are you typing the nom’s title in capital letters? Is it to impress the public or just to make sure that the drivel gets swallowed and somewhat digested Di-like?

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Why are you typing the nom’s title in capital letters? Is it to impress the public or just to make sure that the drivel gets swallowed and somewhat digested Di-like?

It's probably "primitive art", so don't be racist!

4 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Sorry Albert but you’ve started on the magic mushrooms far too early tonight.

34 minutes ago, nocti said:

You're above this Baws. I'll let it slide as the cunt who shall not be named wasn't in the thumbnail.

Have you seen the video of the cunt bouncing around like a palsied chimpanzee, while his wife is laying in hospital during labour, and his in-laws hide in the background praying for the ground to open up.

Hospital security should've bounced the little attention seeking cunt. And used his face to open the door.

Who the fuck is this cunt? 

On 26/01/2020 at 01:45, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

You are doing our case no good.

• Like 1

On 25/01/2020 at 14:45, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

I met her once in Cockermouth in the Lake District.   She was looking at houses up there and was touring around with some short arse guy who was annoying.   I was stood outside the Bush pub with my mate on the high street in town and she walked past as a normal Hollywood A list couple does.   Couldn’t believe my eyes.  To be fair to the ginger Aussie, she was beautiful.  He was a little cunt.   Apparently they went to the Jennings brewery for a tour round just like any other bored cunt up their.   Had their picture taken and was front page news to confirm to me and my mate were not too pissed and tripping.  I must rebuke your cunting of Kidman as she is lovely and was made to wear flat shoes by the short arse fucking annoying one.  He’s a mission impossible cunt.

8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Who the fuck is this cunt? 

You are doing our case no good.

On 26/01/2020 at 02:34, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Earl you must be one of those out and proud CUNT LOVERS....you wouldn't wanna lick that Fanny...DeGeneres would've been there as well as Operah Dyke Winfrey