CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Carpet munching American tv talk show host, who aids & abetts undercover Hollywood male cock suckers and female vag lickers.  I hear the Brits are spared this vile, virtue signalling million dollar spending political sycophantic BIG Dyke's presence on their TV screens - you lucky bastards.

32 minutes ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

Carpet munching American tv talk show host, who aids & abetts undercover Hollywood male cock suckers and female vag lickers.  I hear the Brits are spared this vile, virtue signalling million dollar spending political sycophantic BIG Dyke's presence on their TV screens - you lucky bastards.

And she's a racist heterophobic cunt. She's either promoting other 'born wrong' LGBT perverts, or trying to be 'down' with black people.

Insipid, populist minority arse kisser with a face like an abandoned shit farm. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And she's a racist heterophobic cunt. She's either promoting other 'born wrong' LGBT perverts, or trying to be 'down' with black people.

Insipid, populist minority arse kisser with a face like an abandoned shit farm. 

"face like an abandoned shit farm"🤣

"Heterophobic" I'm gonna steal that word from ya if you don't mind...and use it to blast all the deviants who thrust their gaity in my face.

9 minutes ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

"face like an abandoned shit farm"🤣

1 minute ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

"Heterophobic" I'm gonna steal that word from ya if you don't mind...and use it to blast all the deviants who thrust their gaity in my face.

Feel free. I don't mind. If you're that impressed, there's a like button in the corner.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Isn't she just Owen Wilson with a more fucked up nose and a bowl haircut? 

Owen! Yes .. related perhaps🤥 Inbred twins? Portia de Rossi from Geelong, a sly social climbing Cunt, regularly spreads her legs for Ellen to literally lick her actual cunt.

I was hummin' that Salt n Peppa tune subconsciously in my head as I typed 

Yeah I'm 53 & I hate every song recorded since 1980. 

Haters gotta hate. 

Hummin' that shit cos its embedded in my head from hearing it fuckin everywhere but I fuckin hate those cunting female singing sluts cos they're filthy cunts

2 hours ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

Yeah I'm 53 & I hate every song recorded since 1980. 

Haters gotta hate. 

Well I thought youd have mastered a keyboard by now then,are you sure you dont mean 5' 3"?

2 hours ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

Yeah I'm 53 & I hate every song recorded since 1980. 

Haters gotta hate. 

Eric might ask you the year were born and if you get it wrong he won't let you in. Especially if you're wearing trainers. 

On 25/01/2020 at 17:11, Eric Cuntman said:

If you remember Salt n Pepa, you must be over 40. That was a terrible year for music. That shit and Chubby Checker & The Fat Boys. 

The whole of the late 80s and the whole of the 90s was terrible for music. Especially when those cunts Stock, Aitken and Waterman started clogging up the charts with their mass produced shit.