CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prime Minister Scott Morrison of Australia

Guest Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis

Scott Morrison - lying greedy self serving politically corrupt Cunt. Plus he shat his pants in McDonalds in 1997. We call him 'Scomo' the Big Cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Dismayed & disgusted said:

Scott Morrison - lying greedy self serving politically corrupt Cunt. Plus he shat his pants in McDonalds in 1997. We call him 'Scomo' the Big Cunt.

Proof please.

I'm from Straya but only 3rd generation, so not from criminal stock, but you're right, most people here are yobbos from way back. However this place is now being infiltrated by the towell heads & curry eaters. Cunts 

2 hours ago, Fuckoffyousexistmalecuntis said:

I'm from Straya but only 3rd generation, so not from criminal stock, but you're right, most people here are yobbos from way back. However this place is now being infiltrated by the towell heads & curry eaters. Cunts 

Just from stupid stock, by the looks of it.

Let me guess, sleeve tattoos and you holiday in Bali and give the rest of us a bad name? Give it a rest.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Just from stupid stock, by the looks of it.

Let me guess, sleeve tattoos and you holiday in Bali and give the rest of us a bad name? Give it a rest.

The bare feet beach culture thing seems a spreading curse too, SC. Even my wife, born in your State, says it seems far more prevalent here in WA than she remembers even five years ago. The filthy bogan Cunts pad about the aisles in Woolies with feet the colour of Vegemite. Are thongs just too restrictive for these dicks? And driving in bare feet? Really? Is it as bad in Victoria?