CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The new ITV drama ad

camberwell gypsy

This ad is now playing literally every commercial break. If you can get through it without throwing something heavy at the TV then you are a fucking hero. I've now heard it three times and I now want to rip my fucking eardrums out of my head. Did someone in the media department really dream this up thinking that the viewing public would actually like this oral shitfest?  Whose the talentless little cunt doing the narrative? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This ad is now playing literally every commercial break. If you can get through it without throwing something heavy at the TV then you are a fucking hero. I've now heard it three times and I now want to rip my fucking eardrums out of my head. Did someone in the media department really dream this up thinking that the viewing public would actually like this oral shitfest?  Whose the talentless little cunt doing the narrative? 

Who's the fit blonde at 0:15 in?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I believe it's Kate Tempest, a sausage-avoiding Performing Arts School brat and all round horse.

4bd1d09d-e889-454e-a3fe-da0e12ebc5cf.jpe

Why is she doing voice work? She can't fucking speak properly. This is out of hand. We will soon reach a point where any spacker who wants to be an airline pilot or a neurosurgeon, will just be handed the job they want. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why is she doing voice work? She can't fucking speak properly. This is out of hand. We will soon reach a point where any spacker who wants to be an airline pilot or a neurosurgeon, will just be handed the job they want. 

Who is this fucker? She looks like her picture will appear on the news with the sentence ending in "........ before being tasered by police officers". 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who is this fucker? She looks like her picture will appear on the news with the sentence ending in "........ before being tasered by police officers". 

It's a fucking pig, that's what it is. There's a reason lesbians generally look like this. There's no such actual thing as lesbianism. There's just cunts this ugly who can't find anyone willing to be intimate with them, except other fuckpigs that look the same as them.