CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNT stink candles

and

Gwyneth Paltrow has marketed a candle called 'This Smells Like My Vagina'!

Why?

The renowned Hollywood cum dumpster reckons her cunt smells “funny, gorgeous, sexy and a beautifully unexpected scent”.

I've not been there (yet) so I can't vouch for this, though why you'd want your house stinking of Gwynnies rancid minge, I don't know, maybe Neil has some insight.

The last time I got to see some cunt-candle antics was when I watched a couple of Nuns diddling each other with a prayer candle in one of those 'exotic' videos that er.. I borrowed off a bloke down the pub. 😉

image.jpeg.f21b47c9ca1704f3802fa5dd57a7792a.jpegImage result for gwyneth's new candle

Two cunts for the price of one!

Chris Martin's a twat!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Why?

The renowned Hollywood cum dumpster reckons her cunt smells “funny, gorgeous, sexy and a beautifully unexpected scent”.

I've not been there (yet) so I can't vouch for this, though why you'd want you house stinking of Gwynnies rancid minge, I don't know, maybe Neil has some insight.

The last time I got to see some cunt-candle antics was when I watched a couple of Nuns diddling each other with a prayer candle in one of those 'exotic' videos that er.. I borrowed off a bloke down the pub. 😉

image.jpeg.f21b47c9ca1704f3802fa5dd57a7792a.jpegImage result for gwyneth's new candle

Chris Martin's a twat!

Good call. She's a deluded attention seeking cunt who lives in her own little 'unreality' bubble. 

I hope some other cunt in the acting game parodies this load of bollocks. 

'Cockney Meadow' plug-in air freshener.. Fill your home with the authentic aroma of one of Danny Dyer's post vindaloo shits!'

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I imagine her cunt smells like the Grand Canyon,both similar size and very very airey

She's a stringy, spindly woman anyway. Pretty face but not sexy or alluring. I can't remember her in any scenes with Scarlett Johannson from the Iron-Man films. She was in plenty but standing next to a proper bird with curves and a nice arse, you don't notice her.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Why?

I've not been there (yet) so I can't vouch for this, though why you'd want you house stinking of Gwynnies rancid minge, I don't know, maybe Neil has some insight.

Chris Martin's a twat!

COMING SOON!  From the Susan Boyle Winter Collection......’Smells like my arse’ Available in 50ml eau de colon.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's a stringy, spindly woman anyway. Pretty face but not sexy or alluring. I can't remember her in any scenes with Scarlett Johannson from the Iron-Man films. She was in plenty but standing next to a proper bird with curves and a nice arse, you don't notice her.

4EE7D35F00000578-6035897-image-a-34_1533

Yeah. The cunt who took this picture thought so...

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To complement her new product, she should call it “Rosie” together with her picture from “Shallow Hal”.

47 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Harvey Weinstein will be buying crate loads to make his cell smell like home.

I hope an enormous African American lifer, inside for buggering gorillas to death, fucks Weinstein's slimy arse until his homies can shoot b-ball into it.