CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC news

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

"The sporting world is in mourning........" I thought 'who the fuck has bought it, Botham? Bobby Charlton? Pat Jennings?  Dave Whitcombe? No some basketball player I've never, and probably 80% of the UK has never heard of. I mean what the fuck? This is more important than the Chinese lurgy? 

Lavrentiy Beria was a cunt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

They're reporting that a retired NBA player has been killed in a crash, ffs it's the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation!

Yes....BUT he was black and now he’s charred.  So he fits the BBC profiling for news.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"The sporting world is in mourning........" I thought 'who the fuck has bought it, Botham? Bobby Charlton? Pat Jennings?  Dave Whitcombe? No some basketball player I've never, and probably 80% of the UK has never heard of. I mean what the fuck? This is more important than the Chinese lurgy? 

The sporting world is in mourning...... why has Robbie Savage died?

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

They're reporting that a retired NBA player has been killed in a crash, ffs it's the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation!

Under Breaking News - as if it was of some importance to anybody. Let’s hope no wildlife was harmed when the brownie crash landed.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Yellow Plague is of no importance to most readers.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only basketball player I know is Meadowlark Lemon. But that was only because I watched the globetrotters cartoon on saturday mornings as a nipperooney. 

I played basketball at school and quite enjoyed it. I've only seen a couple of proper games on telly and obviously the Harlem globetrotters, every school kid went to see them on a school trip. But it's a fairly good sport to watch. I remember an American player who came to England and developed the game here in the 80s. Alton Byrd. Not tall but a brilliant player. 

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I played basketball at school and quite enjoyed it. I've only seen a couple of proper games on telly and obviously the Harlem globetrotters, every school kid went to see them on a school trip. But it's a fairly good sport to watch. I remember an American player who came to England and developed the game here in the 80s. Alton Byrd. Not tall but a brilliant player. 

He had an uncle called Donald who was a musician. "Love has come around, feels so good to me. Love has come around, feels so good to me".  YouTube it.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know why they keep droning on about it.

If I had to make a guess - the Beebs are downplaying the plague news with a highly irrelevant to most people helicopter crash story. They tend to do that a lot.

‘DRONING’

I was about to start a new nom on this, but seeing as the source I'm citing from is the BBC, it can fit snugly here.

Not quite content with football being more inclusive than ever, what with both female pundits being all over the TV, and women's competitions themselves getting prime airtime, now the very discussion of the sport itself in the workplace is seen as exclusive of women and is being actively discouraged by what I can only imagine are whale omelette-thick fucking cunts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I was about to start a new nom on this, but seeing as the source I'm citing from is the BBC, it can fit snugly here.

A laudable approach, nocti old chum, but next time might I suggest you add it to a venerable thread of long standing and not to some Johnny-come-lately arriviste repeat fucking bollocks?

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Not quite content with football being more inclusive than ever, what with both female pundits being all over the TV, and women's competitions themselves getting prime airtime, now the very discussion of the sport itself in the workplace is seen as exclusive to women and is being actively discouraged by what I can only imagine are whale omelette-thick fucking cunts.

What fucking idiot let a woman join the Chartered Management Institute in the first place?

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Not quite content with football being more inclusive than ever, what with both female pundits being all over the TV, and women's competitions themselves getting prime airtime, now the very discussion of the sport itself in the workplace is seen as exclusive to women and is being actively discouraged by what I can only imagine are whale omelette-thick fucking cunts.

The net effect of all this shite is that it will drive men to spend more and more time away from the office, to the pub/golf course/strip club/sports event where the big deals will be done and the women will be left behind. I’m yet to meet a woman who takes offence if two or more blokes talk sport for a few minutes waiting for the lift. The desire to make everyone the same will in the end only reinforce difference. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A laudable approach, nocti old chum, but next time might I suggest you add it to a venerable thread of long standing and not to some Johnny-come-lately arriviste repeat fucking bollocks?

Fair enough Bawsy. One of the very many things that sets this forum apart from virtually every other, is its attitude towards thread necromancy. No cunt had replied to that one since 2017.