CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC news

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

As this is BBC news thread I thought I would comment on tonight’s Newsnight which has just started. Emma Barnett, weirdly dressed presenter/freeloader just kicked off the unbiased public broadcast news programme with a mocking clip of the Brexit party waving union flags in the EU parliament and then she asked “What deal will we have once we leave on Friday?” Knowing full well that no one knows as the EU sulkers have refused to discuss any deal until we have actually left. Obviously hoping that some miracle will happen to stop us leaving. Now they have put on a succession of pro EU experts and pro EU BBC corespondents. Not surprisingly the future looks very bleak. Thank fuck we have Auntie to educate us or we’d be absolutely none the wiser.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As this is BBC news thread I thought I would comment on tonight’s Newsnight which has just started. Emma Barnett, weirdly dressed presenter/freeloader just kicked off the unbiased public broadcast news programme with a mocking clip of the Brexit party waving union flags in the EU parliament and then she asked “What deal will we have once we leave on Friday?” Knowing full well that no one knows as the EU sulkers have refused to discuss any deal until we have actually left. Obviously hoping that some miracle will happen to stop us leaving. Now they have put on a succession of pro EU experts and pro EU BBC corespondents. Not surprisingly the future looks very bleak. Thank fuck we have Auntie to educate us or we’d be absolutely none the wiser.

Even by his low standards, Farage’s sign off to the EU as graceless, boorish and unpleasant. He could have delivered a much more sober speech on the dangers of politicians forgetting their electorates. Instead he and his band of weirdos wave their little plastic flags and skulk out. It’s nauseating. The world is shaking its head at the spectacle. The BBC have decided the howls of protest must be answered by capitulation. It’s all very....unBritish. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Even by his low standards, Farage’s sign off to the EU as graceless, boorish and unpleasant. He could have delivered a much more sober speech on the dangers of politicians forgetting their electorates. Instead he and his band of weirdos wave their little plastic flags and skulk out. It’s nauseating. The world is shaking its head at the spectacle. The BBC have decided the howls of protest must be answered by capitulation. It’s all very....unBritish. 

Yes indeed. It’s more European probably. The jocks yesterday sent a newly elected MEP to Brussels and today he left for Scotland again, never to return.You couldn’t make it up. Brexit has definitely sent formerly half sane people completely mad.

On 29/01/2020 at 22:57, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think he made himself look like a bit of a cunt. All he had to say was we're off, up yours and you are welcome to the party on Friday. 

I don't like jingoism and I don't recognise the union flag, but Brexit is one of the necessary steps to an English republic. 

Without Fucking Farage, there would not be Brexit. Sometimes you need an awful cunt to the business.